ADVERTISEMENT

Hey bammers

Bandwagoners tend to get really busy after embarrassing losses…
They will show up. At least 77 will show up. He is a bammer, so he might be in jail or something else is holding him up, but he'll be here.

• Haha
Reactions: RTider77
I hope y'all don't vanish just cause you got your ass kicked and let the SEC down and all. It happens. You still have an exciting team that can make some noise.

@bamafan*77 @winin11
I'm here, but I tried to shoot myself and missed....
We shit the bed big time and didn't play well the game before against Miss St.
I think this team will regroup and find that edge back that you need to play with intensity and energy. We lacked that yesterday, but Congrats to the boomers, they shot almost 70% from the field in the first half and the game was over at that point.

I think this team will regroup and find that edge back that you need to play with intensity and energy. We lacked that yesterday, but Congrats to the boomers, they shot almost 70% from the field in the first half and the game was over at that point.
It happens. You remember telling me that y'all scored 117 on LSU like y'all were unstoppable? Well, we can all be stopped. I'm really looking forward to Feb 15th. It should be a war. May the best Orange team win.

Reactions: cdbearde
🤣 🤣 👍

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I will be there and hope to see if this team has put those games behind them and play with the energy, enthusiasm and focus it takes to win.
Sounds like practices have been intense, I think CNO helps them keep it up.

I will be there and hope to see if this team has put those games behind them and play with the energy, enthusiasm and focus it takes to win.
Sounds like practices have been intense, I think CNO helps them keep it up.
I heard the same about practice. Sounds like some have kicked it up a notch. We'll see. Enjoy the game and wish I could be there. Work sucks sometimes. lol RTR!!!

It was just Vandy at home, nothing to see here...
Oh yeah, Bama took a step to get better, but it was just Vandy at home.

crazy woman, we're coming by boat!
ea45912990835e45fff56d88ba4f882b.jpg

The bama navy, right? Color me not impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
fisheye-redneck-gun-loving-woman-video-id914127688

Here is you a nice Kentucky girl
Now that's what I am talking about, at my age, there isn't no shame in my game!! I would take it. 🤣 🤣
You need to loosen up some, age is coming.
This could be your next. 🤣

dentist-teeth.gif

ADVERTISEMENT