ADVERTISEMENT

Here's some basketball for you....My last HS game of Reg. Season

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
BIG, BIG rivalry....Austin vs Crothersville. About 3 miles apart of one another...Austin is a 2A school....Crothersville 1A. Just thought it'd be nice to watch a game, where for the first time in over a month, you didn't know who won...:D

I am sure most of you wil know who I am...If not---I'm table side to start game; out of view. Also, 1st half is kinda of hard to watch on one end. Apparently the one dude taping couldn't see the other dudes camera in his picture..Laughing

Enjoy...

https://temp-hudlvid.s3.amazonaws.c...f56ae709004b261b/5e59bb45f56ae709004b261b.mp4

Reactions: Montana81
Austin had two really good players when I was in HS - both assholes, Brad Bogard was one of the guys names and I believe John Deaton or Denton was the other. Denton spit a big hocker on one of my teammates in sectionals

Austin had two really good players when I was in HS - both assholes, Brad Bogard was one of the guys names and I believe John Deaton or Denton was the other. Denton spit a big hocker on one of my teammates in sectionals
Not surprised....And its Deaton. Where did you go?

I work a few baseball games there. Some hoops, as well. Tell ya, I love working at Shawe; though they have sucked butt lately. Especially when its a conference, rivalry game----Little place is fun. And loud.

Anyone watch? I'd like some feed back on the charge I called...3rd quarter, just under the 5 minute mark.

Then right after that call, I call a block at the other end...

I felt both were the right call. THough I do think I could have went with a no-call on the charge.

ADVERTISEMENT