ADVERTISEMENT

Here, Carolina fans...

Yeah, saw it the other day. Thanks. I wasn't aware that was a political site tbh, lol.

Why do you think they call it 538?
no idea----by i looked up 538 and got this.

Angel number 538 is a sign from the guardian spirits advising you to begin living your life consciously aware that others are watching. Constantly learn to lead by example. Do not be afraid to make mistakes but learn to do this by growing and keep reminding yourself that you are not perfect.

no idea----by i looked up 538 and got this.

Angel number 538 is a sign from the guardian spirits advising you to begin living your life consciously aware that others are watching. Constantly learn to lead by example. Do not be afraid to make mistakes but learn to do this by growing and keep reminding yourself that you are not perfect.
Lol 538 is the total number of delegates in the electoral college. 100 senators plus 438 members of the house

Reactions: KisteK
Lol 538 is the total number of delegates in the electoral college. 100 senators plus 438 members of the house

Sure. Not sure when I see the number 538 that's the first thing I think of though. So is it right or left? I assume it leans to one or the other.

Sure. Not sure when I see the number 538 that's the first thing I think of though. So is it right or left? I assume it leans to one or the other.

Its generally a polling/numbers website and doesn’t lean either way, although I am sure some folks will be unable to agree with that;)

Essential political stop, though.

ADVERTISEMENT