ADVERTISEMENT

Henry To’oto’o

MFarrell

Rivals.com National Columnist on all things footba
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2001
Broad Brook, CT
www.rivals.com
I keep saying this but one of the coaches heavily recruiting Vols transfer linebacker Henry To’oto’o finally told me it’s probably a done deal for Alabama. The talented linebacker from Northern California will finish classes at Tennessee and move on to Bama unless there is a stunning change of heart.

Reactions: rawdog22
I keep saying this but one of the coaches heavily recruiting Vols transfer linebacker Henry To’oto’o finally told me it’s probably a done deal for Alabama. The talented linebacker from Northern California will finish classes at Tennessee and move on to Bama unless there is a stunning change of heart.

Alabama could use the talent influx TIC

There is a gap on one inside LB. Currently manned by a 3 star very late signee, the last signee Jalen Moody SC, in a class couple of years ago after a couple of higher rated kids went elsewhere. The kid has played well when he has played but he is no TOTO. The one spot on D considered a bit weak. I like Jalen but TOTO clearly an upgrade in talent and Bama recruited him VERY hard thinking they had him per Crystal Ball that year when Pruitt and we all know why Pruitt is out today.
I am hearing only one more spot, so if TOTO comes to Bama then the big DT may be left out of Bama though nobody knows right now, so OSU gets him for sure unless he stays on WC?

Moody not as highly rated out of high school but has been in the system longer and from what I have seen does a pretty good job of playing in space as an ILB.

Reactions: BGHarper
ADVERTISEMENT