ADVERTISEMENT

Heading out to Vegas Thursday morning....

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
For a couple days of golf and then coming back Sunday afternoon. Any recommendations on things I should do while I’m there besides gamble, golf and boobie bars? I’ve been once before (05) and done the Hoover Dam, the stratosphere and a few other things but what’s something I should do that you would recommend?

To get the middle class Las Vegas experience. You are going to have find a middle of the road white prostitute. Then find the closest river and take her on a "date"

To get the middle class Las Vegas experience. You are going to have find a middle of the road white prostitute. Then find the closest river and take her on a "date"

Last time I was there they was all kinda pimps up and down the strip smacking those little cards on their wrist and passing them out!😂

Attempt the Lamar Odom at the Bunny Ranch.
The Bunny Ranch is in Carson City, over 400 miles from Vegas. Common misconception is that it's in Vegas but actually Clark County (where Vegas is) is the only county in the state where prostitution isn't legal, so there are no brothels. Closest ones are in Nye County, 80+ miles away, which is where Odom was.

The Bunny Ranch is in Carson City, over 400 miles from Vegas. Common misconception is that it's in Vegas but actually Clark County (where Vegas is) is the only county in the state where prostitution isn't legal, so there are no brothels. Closest ones are in Nye County, 80+ miles away, which is where Odom was.

Damn it!😤

He was at the Love Ranch. Checked that

It's closed now. The owner's license was revoked in August of 2018 and he died in October of that year.

There is no shortage of hoes there anyhow.
When I was living and working out there you had people who would take a bunch of females to Vegas for the weekend to make money. Even from Long Beach/LA.

A lot of people there in that business are connected to the people in Southern California so they didn't have to worry about walking on someone else's turf

There is no shortage of hoes there anyhow.
When I was living and working out there you had people who would take a bunch of females to Vegas for the weekend to make money. Even from Long Beach/LA.

A lot of people there in that business are connected to the people in Southern California so they didn't have to worry about walking on someone else's turf
Oh I know, I live in Vegas. Snatch isn't hard to find. Just saying all the "legal" snatch is outside county limits. 😆

Reactions: Scotty00
For a couple days of golf and then coming back Sunday afternoon. Any recommendations on things I should do while I’m there besides gamble, golf and boobie bars? I’ve been once before (05) and done the Hoover Dam, the stratosphere and a few other things but what’s something I should do that you would recommend?

You got me beat. I've gone dozens of times and have never done the Hoover Dam or Stratosphere.

You got me beat. I've gone dozens of times and have never done the Hoover Dam or Stratosphere.

Both are pretty nice! That thing in top of the Stratosphere about gave me a damn heart attack. We thought it raised up real slow and then dropped you one time but nope, it just takes off going up and down and you feel like you’re gonna fall out. YouTube it, you’ll see what I mean. Lol

Reactions: sgrooms
Where you playing? Played Bear's Best, Paiute and Rio Secco when I was out there a few years ago.

Rio Secco was my favorite of the three. Of course, I don't remember much of Paiute. I was in a drunken stupor.

Where you playing? Played Bear's Best, Paiute and Rio Secco when I was out there a few years ago.

Rio Secco was my favorite of the three. Of course, I don't remember much of Paiute. I was in a drunken stupor.

Friday we are playing Boulder Creek and then Saturday one of my military buddy’s is taken us to one. No clue what it’s called.

Friday we are playing Boulder Creek and then Saturday one of my military buddy’s is taken us to one. No clue what it’s called.
You can play Shadow Creek M-Th for $500. It's where Tiger and Phil played a few years ago. SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT