ADVERTISEMENT

Hawk Pom's, most likely to shit the bed in the tourney rankings

It's a complex algorithm that I can explain if anyone is interested. Just PM me.

1. Tennessee - .9329
2. Purdue - .9156
3. Virginia - .9123
4. UNC - .8906
5. Gonzaga - .8901
6. Wisconsin - .8865
7. MSU - .8713
8. Texas Tech - .8709
9. LSU - .8543
10. Houston - .8458
Do you really think Iowa gets left out? I think they'll get a 9 seed.

Several bracketologists have Iowa as our 8/9 seed. Saddle up ladies.
They'd have to beat their first round opponent to play you though. And....

902367948.jpg.0.jpg

I am absolutely amazed that hawkit and gilligan have managed to allow Iowa to live rent-free in all your minds.

The fact that so many of you on this board go out of your way to bash one team because of two posters is f***ing astounding. Laughing

I applaud those two- hawkit for his masterful troll work, and gil for, well, just being gil and annoying the sh** out of everyone to the point that they've given up on hating the man and have moved on to hating the team he roots for as a means to try to get a rise out of him.

It's truly impressive. :)

Hey this is a thread about shitting the bed in the tournament so tournament success is most certainly relevant. The only difference is mediocrity is expected from Iowa
Please win your conference tournament. Not only would you be in, you be a quad 1 win

It's a complex algorithm that I can explain if anyone is interested. Just PM me.

1. Tennessee - .9329
2. Purdue - .9156
3. Virginia - .9123
4. UNC - .8906
5. Gonzaga - .8901
6. Wisconsin - .8865
7. MSU - .8713
8. Texas Tech - .8709
9. LSU - .8543
10. Houston - .8458
I am scared to PM you! :)

I am absolutely amazed that hawkit and gilligan have managed to allow Iowa to live rent-free in all your minds.

The fact that so many of you on this board go out of your way to bash one team because of two posters is f***ing astounding. Laughing

I applaud those two- hawkit for his masterful troll work, and gil for, well, just being gil and annoying the sh** out of everyone to the point that they've given up on hating the man and have moved on to hating the team he roots for as a means to try to get a rise out of him.

I love Hawkit.

He has a good mind and is one fine poster. Plus he can be funny as hell.

Whiskey with Hawkit would taste better than with most folks.

It’s so awesome

ADVERTISEMENT