ADVERTISEMENT

Have you made your peace with it yet?

We coming hoss. Get ready
ukp2.jpg

I just learned Tyty is the first Arizona player UK has had.

It's on now.

*there's still 11 states UK has never had a player from.
Really? That's kind of crazy. Let me see if I can guess some: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, New Hampshire, Delaware, New Mexico, Vermont, North Dakota, South Dakota? Yeah, so that's 12 I guess... but how many did I get right? 😆

Now that Cal has added O and Chin to the staff, we've got ya boy Titty committing on the 15th, and we'll add another PG in the near future, Kentucky is back and going to come out guns blazing this season. Dragging nuts across the collective face of the SEC, as per usual.

So what I want to know is, have you made your peace with it yet, or are you still clinging on to that small glimmer of hope that your team might somehow retain a modicum of relevance going forward?

We don't give a rats ass about the cheaters in KY. Have fun!

You are the poster boy for DUMBASS> SMILE.......or go bang your sister again.
I love retro insults.

We can list them together if you want.

UK cheats and bangs sisters.

You go. I'm an easy target if you want to get personal.

That isn't how it works. NIL doesn't involve schools or conferences, only third party endorsements. Now, would there be more opportunity for endorsements, appearances, social media presence, etc. at UK compared to North Dakota State? Absolutely.

True, but a by product of NIL endorsement money is that real cheating will be almost impossible to prove.

Now that Cal has added O and Chin to the staff, we've got ya boy Titty committing on the 15th, and we'll add another PG in the near future, Kentucky is back and going to come out guns blazing this season. Dragging nuts across the collective face of the SEC, as per usual.

So what I want to know is, have you made your peace with it yet, or are you still clinging on to that small glimmer of hope that your team might somehow retain a modicum of relevance going forward?
Bama just gonna continue to spank Cals azz. .......Peace

Bama just gonna continue to spank Cals azz. .......Peace
I think it's fair to say Cal is coming for that ass next year. If he don't do it. Well that would suck.

In the mean time, keep posting. Don't be like those other SEC snowflakes.

Reactions: winin11
Oats vs Cal is the new UNC/Duke.

I can see the headline next year. 'If you go back the last our games UK and 'Bama are tied 2-2 and UK has scored 295 points while the Tide has scored 297 points.

I’d love for UK and Alabama to become a heated affair. Maybe it would force Kentucky basketball fans to start disliking the institution as a whole and stop cheering for Alabama football each fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT