ADVERTISEMENT

Have you laughed at John Calipari today?…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Since this game is over it’s time to laugh at cal if you haven’t already. A final 4 that appears heading to being locked down by blue bloods and the program that claims they are the best ever is nowhere to be found. ROFLMAO. Still haven’t won a ncaa tourney game since big dick Bruce pearl sent the big blue nation packing. 3 years ago.

Which game is over? The Houston/Nova game? But anyway, UK lost to the best Cinderella team ever(yeah best regardless of whether they beat or lose to UNC). What UK couldnt do, Murray State and Purdue couldnt either. An average 15 seed wouldnt have a chance to hang around with UK.

Since this game is over it’s time to laugh at cal if you haven’t already. A final 4 that appears heading to being locked down by blue bloods and the program that claims they are the best ever is nowhere to be found. ROFLMAO. Still haven’t won a ncaa tourney game since big dick Bruce pearl sent the big blue nation packing. 3 years ago.
Bruce Pearl has a big dick?

Damn son, you still posting about UK? Cal going in dry on that ass isn’t he!😂 I guess since you don’t have titles to brag about and only 1 final four you need to brag about your programs biggest accomplishment to date which is beating UK. Your program is right there with South Carolina with the same amount of final fours. Big time!!!😂

One need look no further than Rupp Rafters, where it has been one big huddle since the loss on how to oust Cal and who to replace him.

I have been perma banned from there since auburn beat Kentucky in 2016. I lasted 10 minutes on that board
I don’t get over there as much as I used to. It’s become insufferable with all of the infighting and it’s just one big echo chamber.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT