Nov 30, 2017
Pretty impressive surgeon ifyam. Chloe Salpa

9f61a30914d4ca25da9cecf3186c3ca5--luck-of-the-irish-transgender.jpg

6de0da68e577ee4dcd96868c076871c7.jpg

3b48e2fb41c1c36f2271f35087af38d3.jpg

2158680f03a05808018a46b2dee5bbea.jpg

7a2d06b077171ac54b82791edbf006ef.jpg

Last edited:
I thought this was a Wood You Wed post. You can bang this relatively hot chick, but she's Irish.

The wife has been gone for this week, hopefully, she'll bring back some levity and I won't be so "lost". I'm supposed to pick her up in Nashville later today.

fingers crossed.

I already miss the "Wood you you Wednesday" threads and they've only been gone for a couple weeks.
I would start one with a picture of my wife, but I'm afraid you degenerates would say wood. In a strange way, I wish my wife was less hot. #nationalboardeffect

edit: I'm thinking I shouldn't bring this post up. She twist everything and might give me hell for saying degenerates would wood.

I have to start staying quiet.

Signing out and going to get her.

Last edited:
I would start one with a picture of my wife, but I'm afraid you degenerates would say wood. In a strange way, I wish my wife was less hot. #nationalboardeffect

edit: I'm thinking I shouldn't bring this post up. She twist everything and might give me hell for saying degenerates would wood.

I have to start staying quiet.

Signing out and going to get her.
Yeah dude, don't do a "wood you" with your wife's pics, it's not the "hell yeah I'd bang her right now" comments that would suck, it would be the "I wouldn't touch that with your d!ck" comments that would make you regret it.

Got a sister you could use though?

Nothing sexy about two big lumps of plastic that are stretching skin all over the place.
That and the fact that she knows she's hot. She's probably her biggest fan.
Good luck trying to have a conversation with that.
But what's going on with her belly button in the third picture? Definitely an outie.

ADVERTISEMENT