ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Independence Day!!!

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
What is everyone doing on this beautiful day of celebration across the greatest country on Earth?

I have to do work myself, but mainly from home. Gonna hang out in the backyard and grill some burgers and hotdogs. Maybe watch Forrest Gump later on.

slaaaayer_large.gif

Rolling to my sisters and brother in laws house. They normally do it big for the 4th. Brother in law likes to fry fish and sister loves grilling. I tell them I do my best socializing eating your food but I won't come empty handed so with that said I'm bringing a 12 pack of Heineken.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
We will be headed to my wifes mom and dads soon. We celebrate both my birthday(July 3rd) and the 4th..

I love it...Cause here soon that means I get my $100 gift card to BASS PRO, baby...

time-100-influential-photos-joe-rosenthal-flag-raising-iwo-jima-35.jpg

betsyross7.jpg

To me, it doesn't matter which flag it is....Both resemble victory. Both resemble freedom. Both resemble sacrifice.. And both came at cost-----Life. If you cannot set aside your agendas to celebrate THE meaning----then move.

Menards was selling various different USA hats for $3.99. I bought 3 different styles.

I originally only bought one but after libs starts crying about the flag again I went and bought the other two.

Menards was selling various different USA hats for $3.99. I bought 3 different styles.

I originally only bought one but after libs starts crying about the flag again I went and bought the other two.
Is Menards like a target?

nfs8y0.jpg

Well this is what happens when one accidentally falls in backwards Laughing Whole tube is gone lol

We high-tailed it out of there!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT