ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 4th of July

hailtoyourvictor

Dec 11, 2012
Heading to the parade soon and I'll probably buy a hot dog or two. I have to work afterwards, though, so no beer for me. Be safe, have fun.

4th-of-july.png

uncle-sam.png

446-030_A.jpg

Mine was the 1st. What year was you born? '75 here.
'72.
Crazy thing is I was at the store a couple days back. Guy in front of me is buying smokes. Cashier ask his bday. He says 7/4 something. I'm like, hey, mines the 3rd. Then last night in working a game. After game tell the 1st base coach, " good luck rest of tourney". He replies, "thanks, but first gonna celebrate my bday tomorrow". I was like...no way. I run in to two random people where our bdays are one day apart.
Weird.

'72.
Crazy thing is I was at the store a couple days back. Guy in front of me is buying smokes. Cashier ask his bday. He says 7/4 something. I'm like, hey, mines the 3rd. Then last night in working a game. After game tell the 1st base coach, " good luck rest of tourney". He replies, "thanks, but first gonna celebrate my bday tomorrow". I was like...no way. I run in to two random people where our bdays are one day apart.
Weird.
That's crazy. The store I buy my beer from, the manager has the same as me. I asked her if she had plans for the 4th and she told me celebrating her birthday coincides with the 4th. First person I've ever met with the same as me and I just found out yesterday.

Watched the fireworks in Louisville last night after drinking around town then went and drank some more. Hitting up a few more spots tonight.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT