ADVERTISEMENT

Guys, I don't think Eastern Michigan's beating Duke tonight

Kace-1

Jun 11, 2010
It's a 39 point lead for the Blue Devils in the 2nd Half as I type this.

Duke's halftime score was 48 and EMU's hoping to get that far.

Which doesn't actually exist on national television for another year or 2, correct?

ACCN in its current form is a streaming service, but you can get their games through ESPN3. A year from now, it'll be its own channel like the SEC Network, Longhorn Network, Big Ten Network, and... I think that's all of 'em, at least as far as DirecTV goes.

ACCN in its current form is a streaming service, but you can get their games through ESPN3. A year from now, it'll be its own channel like the SEC Network, Longhorn Network, Big Ten Network, and... I think that's all of 'em, at least as far as DirecTV goes.
Still think it's crazy that Texas has their own freakin' TV network.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Still think it's crazy that Texas has their own freakin' TV network.

Texas would've been crazy to say no to that kind of coin from Disney. I think they were meant to be a guinea pig to see if an ESPN channel dedicated to just 1 team could work. It may also be one of the reasons Disney doesn't necessarily view ESPN as one of their favored sons anymore.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
K knows not to beat a dead horse. Called off the dogs at halftime. What you would expect from the leader of men.

Just wondered if he was ill or hurt, I was turning it back and forth from the Vill/UM game. I didn't see him in the handshake line either.

Duke wins 84-46 with EMU doing much better against the Blue Devils backups, losing the 2nd Half 36-33. Still, the Eagles finish 2 points shy of Duke's halftime score.

Hopefully for Eastern's sake this won't detract them too much. They're still 3-1 and their 2nd Half performance should strengthen their resolve, especially once they get into Mid-American play.

ADVERTISEMENT