ADVERTISEMENT

Grimes to.....

Saw where he was planning to apply for immediate eligibility. Not sure how that’s going to work, but we’ll see.

Saw where he was planning to apply for immediate eligibility. Not sure how that’s going to work, but we’ll see.
I can’t fathom a reason that would be valid..... but in due time the hilarity of his appeal will probably be shockingly ****ing woe is me.

Reactions: Hank_
Sampson is a much better developer of talent than Self. He will be really good by the end of the year.

Care to bet on that, little guy?

Go ahead and define “really good” and set a wager.

Sampson is a much better developer of talent than Self. He will be really good by the end of the year.
This is a troll post, self has deeper pockets than Sampson. Grimes will be a good player, but and will probably make the nba but won’t last long because he’s Quentin grimes

I honestly don’t even see much potential in Grimes. Maybe if he lost the weight that he added after committing to KU. Could improve his athleticism a bit. But as he is now, he’s mediocre in every way, slow, and can’t leap. I think his only chance to make it in the league is to become a deadly 3 point shooter, but he’s got a long way to go.

I honestly don’t even see much potential in Grimes. Maybe if he lost the weight that he added after committing to KU. Could improve his athleticism a bit. But as he is now, he’s mediocre in every way, slow, and can’t leap. I think his only chance to make it in the league is to become a deadly 3 point shooter, but he’s got a long way to go.
I think he will make a big leap if he really commits to off season workouts. How is main issue was not being patient enough to develop. He def has the potential to be an incredible talent and Sampson can develop talent.

I think he will make a big leap if he really commits to off season workouts. How is main issue was not being patient enough to develop. He def has the potential to be an incredible talent and Sampson can develop talent.

I mean, they all have potential, but he certainly showed nothing all year that screamed NBA future. Got hot from three a few times.

If he came in with no hype, and you didn’t know his ranking, where would you have guessed he were ranked? I would’ve guessed low 4 star at best. Maybe a 3.

Granted, part of it was that he pouted all year because he didn’t like his role.

Reactions: toonces11
I mean, they all have potential, but he certainly showed nothing all year that screamed NBA future. Got hot from three a few times.

If he came in with no hype, and you didn’t know his ranking, where would you have guessed he were ranked? I would’ve guessed low 4 star at best. Maybe a 3.

Granted, part of it was that he pouted all year because he didn’t like his role.
He was a 5 star recruit. That is hype

I totally agree. I’m not giving the guy a pass—-he was a warm body out there most of the time.

He probably will sit out this year. He hasn't been cleared yet. He wants to be a point guard and that may happen in college but not in the pros. His fault is all between the ears of both his father and himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT