ADVERTISEMENT

Got damn I’m hungover

Went out for my 26th last night and hardly remember anything. Someone please tell me Kentucky didn’t lose to Seton Hall yesterday
Better yet, UK didn't lose to duke by 34 yesterday. Didn't happen

Yesterday.

Reactions: sgrooms
Drink some pickle juice

Next time eat a few teaspoons of yeast prior to going out.

Went out for my 26th last night and hardly remember anything. Someone please tell me Kentucky didn’t lose to Seton Hall yesterday
source.gif

Happy belated. Maybe Tyler Herro won’t shortdick 6 threes on your next one.

Just a testimony from a random dude on the internet, I stopped really getting hangovers after I got in the habit of drinking a half gallon of water every day - plus other health benefits.

It might not work for everybody, but I thought it’s worth passing along.

You also lost in FF. PS I’ve been drinking for about 14 days straight. Get some balls.

You also lost in FF. PS I’ve been drinking for about 14 days straight. Get some balls.

It’s funny how that statement means completely different things depending on your age and situation.
- College: dude, that’s awesome! Let’s hit the bars tonight!
- 30’s: dude, are you okay? I think you need some help.

Reactions: UL_1986 and sgrooms
It’s funny how that statement means completely different things depending on your age and situation.

You sound like a huge loser.

Reactions: superhusker33
Uggghhh. Horrible finish to a game that UK shouldn't have allowed to be that close, much less lose it. Even worse, the bar I was at was infested with UC and Xavier fans waiting for the Crosstown Shootout.

lucky effers .... I cant drink with being on tramadol. been 6 years now since I could get me some nasty hangovers. but being a guy that would wake up in a cold water bath tub with your best friends gal watching over you making sure you're still breathing... maybe not drinking is a good thing LOL

Check out this pussy, lol. ^^^ I bet his wife makes him go shopping with her and he carries her purse. He is that guy.

Reactions: Da_Bull
lucky effers .... I cant drink with being on tramadol. been 6 years now since I could get me some nasty hangovers. but being a guy that would wake up in a cold water bath tub with your best friends gal watching over you making sure you're still breathing... maybe not drinking is a good thing LOL
Tramadol is non-narcotic. Drink up.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT