ADVERTISEMENT

Good night guys. It's been fun.

I was definitely drunk
I'd rather be drunk. I have a whole liquor cabinet of alcohol (it's this huge piece of furniture that has glass shelves and doors with plenty of room for everything), Plenty of different beers and hard seltzers in the fridge and mini fridge. Right now I feel like I'd be wasting it by drinking it.

When I lay down to go to sleep, I think of the worst stuff I've ever witnessed in my life. Every time. I eventually just get back up. When I do go to sleep as soon as I roll over, or have to pee, I think of the worst stuff I've every witnessed in my life. So I get up and do something else.

Last edited:
I'm curious what others consider the worst stuff they've seen. I've seen some messed up stuff, but it's probably not "that bad" to some.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm curious what others consider the worst stuff they've seen. I've seen some messed up stuff, but it's probably not "that bad" to some.
Does this count?

OduwaFAZ_400x400.jpg

:confused:

Nothing can be as bad as watching a 2019-20 Tar Heel shoot a basketball.

It is like a golfer getting the shanks.

Nothing can be as bad as watching a 2019-20 Tar Heel shoot a basketball.

It is like a golfer getting the shanks.
It's funny you mentioned this. I have a childhood friend from Kentucky, He got a degree and works for the Army of engineers or something like that. Anyway, he lives in Augusta Georgia and he's in charge of something at a local dam. "

Anyway, he's been killing me with golf course, golf course, can't wait to play the local golf course. It's been a daily facebook messenger message for over a year now.

He finally got invited. He said he was so nervous, he played his worst round ever. He said he couldn't get over the excitement of actually playing the course. He was so awful the guys who invited him, probably won't invite him back. He's super bummed.

Way back in the day his dad had a huge cattle farm. We'd take huge pieced of carpet, cut a hole in it and turn it upside down and that was our golf course. We only had a driver, 7 iron and a putter, we'd play almost daily on our homemade course. We were 10 to 13 at the time. For him golf stuck, he went on to play for our HS, and played in college. I hate to bring up us stealing back them but the local country club was Hickory Hills and we'd take their flags and make them our own. Not our finest moments.

Last edited:
It's funny you mentioned this. I have a childhood friend from Kentucky, He got a degree and works for the Army of engineers or something like that. Anyway, he lives in Augusta Georgia and he's in charge of something at a local dam. "

Anyway, he's been killing me with golf course, golf course, can't wait to play the local golf course. It's been a daily facebook messenger message for over a year now.

He finally got invited. He said he was so nervous, he played his worst round ever. He said he couldn't get over the excitement of actually playing the course. He was so awful the guys who invited him, probably won't invite him back. He's super bummed.

Way back in the day his dad had a huge cattle farm. We'd take huge pieced of carpet, cut a hole in it and turn it upside down and that was our golf course. We only had a driver, 7 iron and a putter, we'd play almost daily on our homemade course. We were 10 to 13 at the time. For him golf stuck, he went on to play for our HS, and played in college. I hate to bring up us stealing back them but the local country club was Hickory Hills and we'd take their flags and make them our own. Not our finest moments.
I used to steal flags from nice neighborhoods and golf courses as well. We’d steal a flag from pretty much anyplace during about a 4 month stretch there my junior year of high school.

My best friend growing up lived over in Muskat, Oman for awhile during middle school. His older brother was American and him and his friends stole an Omani national flag from some official government building in Oman. Do you remember that story out of Singapore when the American teenager got caned for spray painting cars? This was around 1992-1994. My buddy was nearly that story only it would have happened in a Muslim country and he was disrespecting an official government symbol. They may have cut his hands off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT