ADVERTISEMENT

Good lord: New article!

Talks about a Malik committing during a weekend in August.....taking the Nike deal...who would that be?

Jalen Rose is telling college kids to protest the tournament and go get that money Laughing

Frank Martin has to be screwed right?

Chuck Martin on staff, Bowen on his team, Dozier mentioned in this morning’s report, and Lamont Evans was working under him at SC...

Reactions: JRMSU and klize17

None of that makes sense though because Malik Pope at SDSU committed in like 2014.......Malik Monk committed in '15.

This talks about a signing time in August of 2016, or at least that's when the email was sent.

Malik Newman is at an Adidas school.

None of this lines up with the email.

Talks about a Malik committing during a weekend in August.....taking the Nike deal...who would that be?

It’s probably Malik Beasley. But not committing. Taking the Nike endorsement deal. Malik committed in 2014. He had a meeting with Andy Miller a few days after he declared for NBA draft in 2016. And ASM is his agency now. (The signing was an autograph session).

Oh and I’ve been around Malik quite a bit and he really is a ridiculously nice and engaging guy. So that would align with the email as well.

I hated seeing Brice Johnson mentioned in the article. How dare him tweet about his girlfriend every 15 min during his rookie year in the NBA.

Anything to try & put Carolina in this crap!

Damn, seems like MSU is getting muddied up with something new in every article that comes out. Doesn't look good for Izzo, especially in light of recent sexual misconduct coverup accusations. Particularly shocked about MSU/Bowen talks, being that MSU is a Nike school. I see IU was in the mix too, that isn't as shocking (Adidas).

IU has a special mention so far, the IndyStar got some info that walked it back a bit. Still, not a good look to be mentioned in the same sentence as Bowen.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Damn, seems like MSU is getting muddied up with something new in every article that comes out. Doesn't look good for Izzo, especially in light of recent sexual misconduct coverup accusations. Particularly shocked about MSU/Bowen talks, being that MSU is a Nike school. I see IU was in the mix too, that isn't as shocking (Adidas).
Actually think it shows he opposite...Dawkins tried to broker a deal for Bowen and MSU would t play ball...

ADVERTISEMENT