ADVERTISEMENT

Good game Arky fans

He'll of a game.

What ever we did y'all did better.

More energy, better shot selection, and powerful in the lane.

Reactions: della
It didn't seem that bad except for the last two calls on Williams, which were pretty bad. UT just has to learn how to close. If they can learn to play with more composure late in games they are going to be really dangerous.

Reactions: della and mtsuhog85
Good game Tenner. Look forward to battling y'all and aTm for the league Championship this year. Love Rick Barnes. He does things the right way

Last edited:
Reactions: della and mtsuhog85
Vols beat Arky for 98% of the game.....at Bud Walton. Very, very good team, and played a great game. Vols are going to have a really special season this year. Good luck the rest of the way to you!

Oh yeah, I wanted to say I listened to your coaches interview after the game. He is a real class act, very complimentary of Tennessee. It is rare to have a great coach that is a good guy and it looks like y'all have one. Congrats again.

Oh yeah, I wanted to say I listened to your coaches interview after the game. He is a real class act, very complimentary of Tennessee. It is rare to have a great coach that is a good guy and it looks like y'all have one. Congrats again.

Appreciate you saying that. We know he's a class act but it's good to hear it from another fan base. UK fans think he is a 'Thug"

Reactions: fleckabelly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT