ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzagas actual numbers

And we got a gd 4 seed smh.

Yeah, that was one didn't make any sense to me. Pretty sure I picked Louisville to advance to the Final Four.

And that region was like the group of death. Brutal, brutal region for Wichita State to be given a 1 seed.

Anybody seen the Naismith Award semi-finalists? JT Alphabet-soup of Iowa State isn't on it; One John Vincent Calipari is. Damn, that has to sting. :)

All of Iowa State’s top players transferred and one is playing a key role on the #1 team in the country. Otzelberger’s already won 18 more games this year than they won last, with a chance for more. And they’re among the leaders in quad 1 wins.

Wisconsin might be better than Iowa St, but they were expected to be.

Anybody seen the Naismith Award semi-finalists? JT Alphabet-soup of Iowa State isn't on it; One John Vincent Calipari is. Damn, that has to sting. :)
Makes little sense, but then it made no sense to give Scott Drew Big 12 COY either.

Makes little sense, but then it made no sense to give Scott Drew Big 12 COY either.
Maybe...and I'm just spit ballin' here...you're not nearly as smart as you think you are? Strictly in a basketball sense of course....

Last edited:
Maybe...and I'm just spit ballin' here...you're not nearly as smart as you think you are? Strictly in a basketball sense of course....

I didn't realize that the Naismith list was compiled by Mensas. 🤣

Hey, if you're wildly impressed that your coach guided his team from preseason top 10 to....regular season top 10 and the 3 seed in his league tourney, cool. No one else here is wildly impressed, including your own fans.

I didn't realize that the Naismith list was compiled by Mensas. 🤣

Hey, if you're wildly impressed that your coach guided his team from preseason top 10 to....regular season top 10 and the 3 seed in his league tourney, cool. No one else here is wildly impressed, including your own fans.
You need to re-read my comments on the matter.

You tried to throw out some bullshit criteria and I callled you on it. I knew he'd be in the conversation though, and I told you that. And you came back with JT Oldjhhggfienclisndfh from Iowa State. RollLaugh

You need to re-read my comments on the matter.

You tried to throw out some bullshit criteria and I callled you on it. I knew he'd be in the conversation though, and I told you that. And you came back with JT Oldjhhggfienclisndfh from Iowa State. RollLaugh

Did I ever say that he had no chance to be on a list of finalists? I said he doesn't deserve to be in the same conversation as some of the others mentioned. I didn't expect Otzelberger to win because his team fell too far in the latter part of the year.

Don't forget that you called it "pitiful" that Self won COY in a year that Calipari won the title. So, by your own logic, this means you're not very smart. In a basketball sense, of course.

Did I ever say that he had no chance to be on a list of finalists? I said he doesn't deserve to be in the same conversation as some of the others mentioned. I didn't expect Otzelberger to win because his team fell too far in the latter part of the year.

Don't forget that you called it "pitiful" that Self won COY in a year that Calipari won the title. So, by your own logic, this means you're not very smart. In a basketball sense, of course.
Face it, I was right and you were wrong. It's ok. lol But over and over you said that dude was a candidate. He wasn't. Glad you don't have a vote.

I guess the expectations are different at Kansas than they are at UK. And that's fine. We are the gold standard after all. (Btw, if Cal wins it, he will be the ONLY dude to win it 4 times haha).

Face it, I was right and you were wrong. It's ok. lol But over and over you said that dude was a candidate. He wasn't. Glad you don't have a vote.

I guess the expectations are different at Kansas than they are at UK. And that's fine. We are the gold standard after all. (Btw, if Cal wins it, he will be the ONLY dude to win it 4 times haha).
KU has the same number of titles this century and more final fours/tourney wins. Yet KU fans are very unsatisfied. Sounds like you might be the one with low expectations. 🤣

I never said he'd be on their list, but he probably should be. Along with the Wisconsin coach.

There's obviously no consistent criteria applied if both Calipari and Drew are on the list.

KU has the same number of titles this century and more final fours/tourney wins. Yet KU fans are very unsatisfied. Sounds like you might be the one with low expectations. 🤣

I never said he'd be on their list, but he probably should be. Along with the Wisconsin coach.

There's obviously no consistent criteria applied if both Calipari and Drew are on the list.
If KU fans are unsatisfied it's because Dollar Bill got them in trouble and the program is essentially a work release program for the Kansas penal system.

If KU fans are unsatisfied it's because Dollar Bill got them in trouble and the program is essentially a work release program for the Kansas penal system.

Nah...they just want more titles.

Whining about the other stuff is for softies. Most of that gets swept under the rug anyway. Imagine holding your pro or college football teams to the same standard.

What did self do exactly? Has there been a smoking gun found or..?
Also pretty righteous for a fan of a team coached by calipari to be calling anybody out for getting in trouble s

What did self do exactly? Has there been a smoking gun found or..?
Also pretty righteous for a fan of a team coached by calipari to be calling anybody out for getting in trouble s
Perhaps you've heard of the FBI investigation? You know, the one with 5 Level 1 charges? Maybe you haven't...

Now post the link where Calipari has UK in trouble. For the record you can spare me the "but, but, UMass and Memphis..." bullshit. I don't care if he killed puppies there. They aren't my team. In the meantime, I will be waiting on that link, Sparky.

Perhaps you've heard of the FBI investigation? You know, the one with 5 Level 1 charges? Maybe you haven't...

Now post the link where Calipari has UK in trouble. For the record you can spare me the "but, but, UMass and Memphis..." bullshit. I don't care if he killed puppies there. They aren't my team. In the meantime, I will be waiting on that link, Sparky.

Did you read the article? Post a link with actual proof of something he did. Hence the smoking gun comment numb nuts. When you have proof of something, not just hearsay or "rumors" of what you think happened. There's a reason self is fighting this as hard as he is, here's a hint, there's no proof whatsoever he did anything. Calipari has been found guilty of stuff. If you think he magically stopped doing it, while recruiting higher profile players more often, then you're brain dead.

If you wanna post hearsay I can too.

http://www.kykernel.com/sports/form...cle_96fc3ae2-8ea0-11ec-9e08-8b0e1154e9e2.html

True...there might be Nike execs claiming past players were paid and players flashing bills on the internet, but at least they're not in trouble with the fair and impartial NCAA. 🤣

Reactions: RustyTrambone
Did you read the article? Post a link with actual proof of something he did. Hence the smoking gun comment numb nuts. When you have proof of something, not just hearsay or "rumors" of what you think happened. There's a reason self is fighting this as hard as he is, here's a hint, there's no proof whatsoever he did anything. Calipari has been found guilty of stuff. If you think he magically stopped doing it, while recruiting higher profile players more often, then you're brain dead.

If you wanna post hearsay I can too.

http://www.kykernel.com/sports/form...cle_96fc3ae2-8ea0-11ec-9e08-8b0e1154e9e2.html
There’s a reason that bitch got smacked with 5 Level 1’s. If you think that’s going away you’re as dumb as I thought you were. And again, show me where the FBI or the NCAA has found anything on UK while Cal has been there. I’ll wait…numbnuts

True...there might be Nike execs claiming past players were paid and players flashing bills on the internet, but at least they're not in trouble with the fair and impartial NCAA. 🤣
Yes! You get it, unlike your idiot friend!!!!

There’s a reason that bitch got smacked with 5 Level 1’s. If you think that’s going away you’re as dumb as I thought you were. And again, show me where the FBI or the NCAA has found anything on UK while Cal has been there. I’ll wait…numbnuts
"That bitch." Ah...exposing yourself as the true hater here. It's never hard to sniff out a Rafturd. 🤣

We all know that many Kentucky players are paid. Only a goof would argue otherwise, even before the stuff that's come out the last few years.

Btw, Bam, Hagans and Vanderbilt were all linked to the FBI probe. It doesn't matter if Calipari knew what was going on. It happened under his watch. Same reason Self will potentially be punished.

Just because the NCAA has chosen to look the other way at Kentucky and Duke doesn't mean it isn't happening there.

"That bitch." Ah...exposing yourself as the true hater here. It's never hard to sniff out a Rafturd. 🤣

We all know that many Kentucky players are paid. Only a goof would argue otherwise, even before the stuff that's come out the last few years.

Btw, Bam, Hagans and Vanderbilt were all linked to the FBI probe. It doesn't matter if Calipari knew what was going on. It happened under his watch. Same reason Self will potentially be punished.

Just because the NCAA has chosen to look the other way at Kentucky and Duke doesn't mean it isn't happening there.
I actually like Self as a coach. I only said that cause I knew YOUR bitch ass would get torn up.

You keep saying “we all know”… show us the charges from the NCAA or stfu. You’re speculating. You don’t know shit.

I actually like Self as a coach. I only said that cause I knew YOUR bitch ass would get torn up.

You keep saying “we all know”… show us the charges from the NCAA or stfu. You’re speculating. You don’t know shit.
😂

It’s like denying that Al Capone was involved in criminal activity.

First off, you realize that NCAA charges aren’t proof of anything, right? If KU fans wanted to bury their heads, like yourself, we could say that there’s no proof that Self had knowledge of any impermissible benefits.

You can delude yourselves all you want, but nobody’s buying the holier than thou bullshit from Kentucky fans.

Reactions: RustyTrambone
😂

It’s like denying that Al Capone was involved in criminal activity.

First off, you realize that NCAA charges aren’t proof of anything, right? If KU fans wanted to bury their heads, like yourself, we could say that there’s no proof that Self had knowledge of any impermissible benefits.

You can delude yourselves all you want, but nobody’s buying the holier than thou bullshit from Kentucky fans.
Ok. Let me rephrase. Show me where UK has been hit with 5 Level 1 charges. You can speculate all you want. Til you find a charge it’s all horseshit. Meanwhile at Kansas….😂

Ok. Let me rephrase. Show me where UK has been hit with 5 Level 1 charges. You can speculate all you want. Til you find a charge it’s all horseshit. Meanwhile at Kansas….😂

I love how the NCAA is suddenly a competent and fair authority when it helps your argument.

Let me guess....you subscribe to the Hagan$ fake bills theory?😂

Yeah, but Gonzaga didn't face the grind of the SEC regular season. So, it's like not the same thing at all. Also, the NET system is flawed. So, those wins don't mean very much.

Am I doing this right?
The NET system is flawed. I’ll have to change it up.

Wins over projected NCAAT teams in their conference tournament:
Gonzaga 2
Auburn 0

I love how the NCAA is suddenly a competent and fair authority when it helps your argument.

Let me guess....you subscribe to the Hagan$ fake bills theory?😂
I never claimed the NCAA was a damned thing. You just keep moving the target because you have no rebuttal. As far as Hagans goes, take your proof to the NCAA, otherwise you probably need to sit this one out.

@dukedevilz

Think you're spot on, Gonzaga wouldn't lose as many games as Duke. I didn't realize the ACC was this bad.

@dukedevilz

Think you're spot on, Gonzaga wouldn't lose as many games as Duke. I didn't realize the ACC was this bad.

I feel pretty confident that Zags could go 18-2 in the ACC.

Sure, they lost to Duke. But, Duke loses too many games to teams that aren't exactly elite. Gonzaga is much, much more consistent.

Reactions: RipThru
I feel pretty confident that Zags could go 18-2 in the ACC.

Sure, they lost to Duke. But, Duke loses too many games to teams that aren't exactly elite. Gonzaga is much, much more consistent.
Duke confuses the hell out of me. How do they beat Gonzaga and Kentucky in OOC and then underperform in a terrible ACC?

Duke confuses the hell out of me. How do they beat Gonzaga and Kentucky in OOC and then underperform in a terrible ACC?

I know a lot of people don’t like hearing this, but look at the free throw totals in those games. Duke got a great whistle in both.

2. Kentucky was playing even worse then than they are now. So even without the whistle duke may have won that one anyways.

But on gonzaga? Yeah i’m just gonna be honest i think the officiating crew gifted that one to duke. And i was pulling for duke because i didn’t wanna listen to gonzaga undefeated talk as they got compared to 1991 UNLV and 2015 Kentucky while they waltzed through a garbage conference for the 2nd season in a row.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I never claimed the NCAA was a damned thing. You just keep moving the target because you have no rebuttal. As far as Hagans goes, take your proof to the NCAA, otherwise you probably need to sit this one out.
The rebuttal is that Nike obviously pays too. As their former execs admit. And have even discussed in specific terms regarding Davis.

Burying your head while pointing the finger at everybody else is really childish. But we’ve come to expect it from you Rupp Rafter types.

ADVERTISEMENT