ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga vs UCLA finally scheduled

Yeah this is a great game. I don't know why no responses to your thread. Both these programs are stacked. It's kind of cool seeing an old school power maybe re-emerging to face off with the top west coast program now. I don't see a lot of Gonzaga but I know that Few is a great coach. Cronin is a feisty little dude I didn't see much of UCLA but I can assume they play physical with some attitude.

I think it's in the best interest of both programs for the game to get chippy. Some controversy. Maybe an all-out brawl. An instant classic is swell and all but I want both programs walking away from the game strongly disliking one another.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
BAMA will also play a game with Gonzaga in Seattle next season and in 2022 the Jags will play in Birmingham for the return game.
Nate Oats also has us playing Baylor and Houston this coming season.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yeah this is a great game. I don't know why no responses to your thread. Both these programs are stacked. It's kind of cool seeing an old school power maybe re-emerging to face off with the top west coast program now. I don't see a lot of Gonzaga but I know that Few is a great coach. Cronin is a feisty little dude I didn't see much of UCLA but I can assume they play physical with some attitude.

I think it's in the best interest of both programs for the game to get chippy. Some controversy. Maybe an all-out brawl. An instant classic is swell and all but I want both programs walking away from the game strongly disliking one another.
West Coast Basketball would definitely help get more eyeballs if this game became an every year series.

Gonzaga is not likely to play Arizona for a while because of his relationship with Lloyd so I would love to play UCLA instead.

West Coast Basketball would definitely help get more eyeballs if this game became an every year series.

Gonzaga is not likely to play Arizona for a while because of his relationship with Lloyd so I would love to play UCLA instead.
I would for stay up and watch...,depending on what I had going on the next day, and I'm Central time.

Again time zones seem to me y'alls biggest hurdle. We'd love to see it, but not with it ending at midnight.

Not sure how to get over that, with the East coast bias.

Reactions: Villian07
man you are a good dude. you unmasked yourself with this one.
Ha, that post was my coming out party?

tenor.gif

Gonzaga will smash UCLA.
Curious why you think that when the Zags are losing Kispert, Ayayi and Suggs while UCLA is bringing back everyone from their Final 4 run but adding Peyton Watson.

I get the Zags have Holmgren now and have the revenge factor but UCLA has more continuity.

Always tough to replace great guards, should be an incredible game though!

Curious why you think that when the Zags are losing Kispert, Ayayi and Suggs while UCLA is bringing back everyone from their Final 4 run but adding Peyton Watson.

I get the Zags have Holmgren now and have the revenge factor but UCLA has more continuity.

Always tough to replace great guards, should be an incredible game though!
Because Cronin is an angry little leprechaun and that FF run was a fluke.

I think UCLA should be really good especially with Watson and the center from Rutgers coming in. But I think it's fair to have some skepticism since they were an 11 seed.

Reactions: duckboy33
I think UCLA should be really good especially with Watson and the center from Rutgers coming in. But I think it's fair to have some skepticism since they were an 11 seed.

The PAC proved to be criminally under seeded. They were a top 20 team last year that made a great run in March

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT