ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga vs Iowa scheduled for Dec 19th

Gonzaga's OOC is crazy awesome right now. They will only play 16 conference games so they get to load up more in OOC and they are bringing in the heavyweights.

They should be playing the following:
Baylor
Tennessee
Iowa
Michigan St (Possibly in a tournament in Orlando)
Texas Tech (Baylor took the spot of this game, but it sounds like they may still play this game in Orlando)

Texas and Arizona were pushed back to the next year, no word if their scheduled games against USC and Washington will be played yet.

Gonzaga is going to be very, very good this year and if they represent in the OOC, there shouldn't be the typical complaining when they get a 1 seed.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Gonzaga's OOC is crazy awesome right now. They will only play 16 conference games so they get to load up more in OOC and they are bringing in the heavyweights.

They should be playing the following:
Baylor
Tennessee
Iowa
Michigan St (Possibly in a tournament in Orlando)
Texas Tech (Baylor took the spot of this game, but it sounds like they may still play this game in Orlando)

Texas and Arizona were pushed back to the next year, no word if their scheduled games against USC and Washington will be played yet.

Gonzaga is going to be very, very good this year and if they represent in the OOC, there shouldn't be the typical complaining when they get a 1 seed.

Until the run into the buzz saw, that is the #5 ranked Iowa Hawkeyes

I know right? Garza will just be too much for them. : )
I'm sure Garza will get his. I'm very excited to see how Oumar Ballo does against him. He is Gonzaga's RS Freshman from Mali. He was so good that he brought MALI to a second place finish last year in the under 19 World Championships.

Everyone wants to talk about Gonzaga losing Petrusev, but they will be fine. I mean when was the last year that Gonzaga hasn't had dominant big play? They just reload at the position. And they will be a better rim protecting team without Petrusev. Dude was great offensively but a pretty poor defender.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I'm sure Garza will get his. I'm very excited to see how Oumar Ballo does against him. He is Gonzaga's RS Freshman from Mali. He was so good that he brought MALI to a second place finish last year in the under 19 World Championships.

Everyone wants to talk about Gonzaga losing Petrusev, but they will be fine. I mean when was the last year that Gonzaga hasn't had dominant big play? They just reload at the position. And they will be a better rim protecting team without Petrusev. Dude was great offensively but a pretty poor defender.

They really do. That game you linked....they ate our lunch on the front line.

They really do. That game you linked....they ate our lunch on the front line.
That was a very good Gonzaga team. Ran into a buzzsaw against Duke in the Elite 8. I think they played at NRC in Houston and that spot has a curious history of teams shooting very poorly from 3. Gonzaga couldn't buy a shot and I think Duke won by 14.

Duke only shot 37% to Gonzaga's 44%, but Duke shot 42% from 3 to gonzaga's 20%.

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT