ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga vs Iowa, Dec. 19th in Sioux Falls

So his team gets away with rape even on the road.

All Big 12 teams get calls at home. At least the ones with decent fan support. The difference is that WV’s style relies on the refs swallowing their whistles to be successful.

One hint, wanna be Blue Blood

Sometimes I think it’s rough to not have a couple more national titles.

Then I imagine what it must be like to never get past the 2nd round or to have 0 league titles in 40+ years.RollLaughRollLaugh

Sometimes I think it’s rough to not have a couple more national titles.

Then I imagine what it must be like to never get past the 2nd round or to have 0 league titles in 40+ years.RollLaughRollLaugh
8 times brother.....Yes, EIGHT. In their entire histroy, Iowa has been to the SW 16, EIGHT times. 🤣

None since 1999.... Here, its easy.....

1955, 56, 70, 80, 83, 87, 88 and 99...

Reactions: ExitFlagger
8 times brother.....Yes, EIGHT. In their entire histroy, Iowa has been to the SW 16, EIGHT times. 🤣

This could be a big year for them. They have an opportunity to pull into a tie with Boston College.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

That is really bad

Gonna be #1 vs #3 on Saturday.

The two biggest questions entering this major non-con showdown:

- Can Iowa supply just enough defense to outscore Gonzaga, or will it be 'first to 150 wins'?

- Will Gonzaga show rust from being off for two weeks, and having limited practices in that time?

- Can Iowa supply just enough defense to outscore Gonzaga, or will it be 'first to 150 wins'?

- Will Gonzaga show rust from being off for two weeks, and having limited practices in that time?

273-69 Gonzaga.

Does that answer your questions?

Gonzaga going to duck you.

Better chance the game isn't played than it is unless of course Gonzaga doesn't believe they will lose.

ADVERTISEMENT