ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga or Auburn…

One final four, a few SEC titles and a .667 win % has already locked him into the HOF? 🤣
He also has a national title. Bo Ryan literally got himself into the hall because of lower level success. I will put a grand on it that Bruce is easily in the hall one day

And why aren't we #1 with the most #1 votes? LOL

*For the record, I know the answer already. I don't need some kentucky mouth breather coming in and yelling

Because. Cal can’t win or build a program without huge talent advantages. Auburns final 4 team started 4 - 3star recruits. Cal has issues at times winning with 5 stars. No chance he comes into auburn in 2014. A team that hasn’t made the tourney in 11 years and is able to build what Bruce has
I think you're overly critical on Cal. He can coach but his approach to go all in on 1 and done players has been his downfall.

I think you're overly critical on Cal. He can coach but his approach to go all in on 1 and done players has been his downfall.
He can assemble talent. His coaching abilities are debatable. Should have 3-4 titles with the talent he has amassed

What we are seeing here is butthurt about BRUCE. Multiple voters had us out of the top 5...

Yup. He actually needs to be disciplined for this, if that's actually a thing. I don't know who regulates this but it cost our program something that has never been achieved before. It's actually a big deal that he's such a douche about this.
He put Auburn number 9. Auburn has 13 more first place votes than Gonzaga. Yet they have 4 more points than us. He alone is the difference in auburn being ranked number 1 in AP poll for first time ever

Far harder? They’ve played 5 ranked teams. And they have better wins.
Auburn has 3 more combined quad 1 and quad 2 wins then them. We have the same quad 1 wins and we have one less loss. With a road victory over a team that beat them in a virtual home game. Gonzaga has only played one road game this season. That shouldn’t be rewarded

Yup. He actually needs to be disciplined for this, if that's actually a thing. I don't know who regulates this but it cost our program something that has never been achieved before. It's actually a big deal that he's such a douche about this.
He is a dvkxibf idiot

I doubt that’s the reason.

He’s a big Kenpom believer and Kenpom has Auburn at 9th.
There isn't a universe where voting Auburn #9 isn't some sort of bias. I'm not confident we would beat the Zags but our overall record and SOS shows that we are #1 and it shouldn't be that close.

Also this guy.

I doubt that’s the reason.

He’s a big Kenpom believer and Kenpom has Auburn at 9th.
The issue with Kenpom is that it over inflates margin of victory. Gonzaga has like 9 victories over quad 4. That inflates the ranking

There isn't a universe where voting Auburn #9 isn't some sort of bias. I'm not confident we would beat the Zags but our overall record and SOS shows that we are #1 and it shouldn't be that close.

Also this guy.
You can't accuse someone of bias and follow by saying something this biased.

Gonzaga has played more "good" teams and have also beaten more. Which win of Auburn's compares to blowing out UCLA? Who cares if the mediocre teams on your schedule are better than the mediocre teams on theirs?

Gonzaga has played more "good" teams and have also beaten more. Which win of Auburn's compares to blowing out UCLA? Who cares if the mediocre teams on your schedule are better than the mediocre teams on theirs?
Gonzaga freaking lost to a team in their home state that auburn beat on the road just last week. Gonzaga also hasn’t played more good teams. You shouldn’t be rewarded for having 9 quad 4 wins.

We have a common opponent that we beat on the road. The UCLA win is a good one for sure.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
John calipari could not do what Bruce pearl has at auburn while pearl could easily Match what cal has done at Kentucky. Pearl will also be in the HOf one day so using that as a talking point shows how dumb you are
Let's see this is Pearl's 8th year at Auburn and has 1 final four. Cal won his title in 4 years at UK, after a disaster of a coach.

Let's see this is Pearl's 8th year at Auburn and has 1 final four. Cal won his title in 4 years at UK, after a disaster of a coach.
Kentucky was in the tourney just two years prior to cal arriving. Auburn hadn’t made the tourney in 11 years when pearl arrived. Cal also got 4 guys from Gillespie that played in the nba at some point. Pearl literally started from scratch due to only one player still being around from barbee’s last two recruiting classes. Auburn’s point guard got in trouble and arrested for point shaving the year before pearl arrive. Comparing the Kentucky situation to what pearl walked into is about a dumb as it comes

Well they put the Zags #1 but after this week if AU wins both games they should jump the Zags with win over UK. At least they will have played a Net team where the Zags play two teams without a pulse !

Would like to see AU get that 1st #1 all-time AP ranking !

LOL at your dumbass comparing the situation at auburn to what cal walked into at Kentucky.
^^^^ Speaking of dumbasses - He brought a boatload of players to Kentucky his 1st year. Dude he hasn't won anything yet. We will pop your bubble if UGA doesn't 1st. Enjoy your stint being #2 on the AP. We have you on Kenpom lol #9

That commuter school isn’t outbidding Auburn either but feel free to try. Pearl will retire at auburn and will be made the highest paid coach in college basketball if it’s needed.
Pearl deserves to be the highest paid coach in all of college basketball. He's earned it lmao

^^^^ Speaking of dumbasses - He brought a boatload of players to Kentucky his 1st year. Dude he hasn't won anything yet. We will pop your bubble if UGA doesn't 1st. Enjoy your stint being #2 on the AP. We have you on Kenpom lol #9
Cal got Darius Miller, Deandre liggins, Patrick Patterson, and Josh harrelson all left for him by Gillespie. All 4 played in the nba. Pearl got given no one close to that. Pearl also was out of the game to where he had no built in commits already at previous school. You are dumber than shit

Pearl deserves to be the highest paid coach in all of college basketball. He's earned it lmao
Auburn will make him that if it comes down to it. Football schools now caring about basketball is changing the game. Kentucky makes more off football than they do basketball. The difference now is that the football programs care to go all in with basketball to. While before it was just Kentucky that did in the SEC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT