ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga or Auburn…

We’re going to hold your down and poop on your forehead.

but-why-nacho-libre.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I would give it to Auburn. At this point in the season, Gonzaga should have it’s schedule held against them whenever possible.
Sure but not yet. 6 of Gonzaga’s current 14 games have been against teams projected in the tournament right now.

But overall I’m cool with them not being #1 all season like last year.

• Wow
Sure but not yet. 6 of Gonzaga’s current 14 games have been against teams projected in the tournament right now.

But overall I’m cool with them not being #1 all season like last year.
Who in hell "projects teams in the tourney"? ESPN? CBS?

Get a life.

Hell you probably think Notre Dame is a good football school.

GEEZE!

Who in hell "projects teams in the tourney"? ESPN? CBS?

Get a life.

Hell you probably think Notre Dame is a good football school.

GEEZE!
You literally got triggered off of a calm post on an internet message board. I think you are wrong on which one of us should get a life.

This isn’t your fathers Auburn. Our current coach has beat Kentucky 5 times. Just at auburn. Game is also being played in auburn.
This is your father's Kentucky team. Just passing on the long tradition. UT got our attention. So has Auburn. We'll dispatch TAMU, then Auburn.

Reactions: CB3UK
This isn’t your fathers Auburn. Our current coach has beat Kentucky 5 times. Just at auburn. Game is also being played in auburn.
Lmfao at "we've won 5." OK, and you split that with us at 5-5. Including an ass whipping we gave you 80-53. 😆

Lmfao at the fact we beat you 18 games in a row before that 🤣

Lmfao at having lost to our worst team in history last season. 🤣

You're Auburn. Always have been. Always will be. You've beaten us 20 times ever. No one gives a ****. Enjoy your ass whipping next weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You're Auburn. Always have been. Always will be. You've beaten us 20 times ever. No one gives a ****. Enjoy your ass whipping next weekend.
Auburn isn’t going to lose this season. Especially not to a team that lost to notre dame. Auburn also stroked LSU by 15. A team you lost to

Auburn isn’t going to lose this season. Especially not to a team that lost to notre dame. Auburn also stroked LSU by 15. A team you lost to
Yep. A team we lost to without our 2 starting guards. And still almost won. On their court.

You're Auburn. Always have been. Always will be. A joke.

• Love
Yep. A team we lost to without our 2 starting guards. And still almost won. On their court.

You're Auburn. Always have been. Always will be. A joke.
Kentucky will be lucky to keep the game under 10 this weekend. Auburn covers easily. Auburn has negated the only thing calipari ever has going for him. When the talent is comparable calipari gets his ass kicked everytime

Kentucky will be lucky to keep the game under 10 this weekend. Auburn covers easily. Auburn has negated the only thing calipari ever has going for him. When the talent is comparable calipari gets his ass kicked everytime
lies-lying.gif

Kentucky will win and you bandwagon Auburn fans who suddenly magically care about basketball go back in to hiding
I have been on this board for even longer than you have. Hilarious hearing a Kentucky fan talk at all about bandwagons though. You chose your team because they were already good. Doubt you went to school there either. I have been a season ticket holder for auburn for 20 seasons. Many lean years. Auburn isn’t going to lose either. We have the better player and deeper team

Reactions: TigerFur
I have been on this board for even longer than you have. Hilarious hearing a Kentucky fan talk at all about bandwagons though. You chose your team because they were already good. Doubt you went to school there either. I have been a season ticket holder for auburn for 20 seasons. Many lean years. Auburn isn’t going to lose either. We have the better player and deeper team
Lmfao at how rustled this bitch just got.

Save some of your tears for next Saturday Sally.

Did you attend school at UK or are you one of the 85 perfebters?
I sure didn't because I wasn't dumb enough to make a college decision based solely on sports fandom. I chose my colleges due to what they offered in regard to my education. You see, not all colleges offer the same majors and many specialize in certain things. Maybe they do offer the same major, but some colleges have better programs than others. I realize this may seem shocking to you. The assertion that a person is somehow less of a fan if they didn't go to school there is about the dumbest argument ever made. I also don't know wtf "perfebters" means.

• Love
I sure didn't because I wasn't dumb enough to make a college decision based solely on sports fandom. I chose my colleges due to what they offered in regard to my education. You see, not all colleges offer the same majors and many specialize in certain things. Maybe they do offer the same major, but some colleges have better programs than others. I realize this may seem shocking to you. The assertion that a person is somehow less of a fan if they didn't go to school there is about the dumbest argument ever made. I also don't know wtf "perfebters" means.
Just say you couldn’t get into UK. Would have been a quicker post than this bs you posted

Auburn has more combined quad 1 and quad 2 wins than anyone in the country. Loyola is a top 30 team auburn beat. LSU is a top 15 team auburn beat. Won at St. Louis which was a quad 1 win. Won at Alabama which is a quad 1 win. Gonzaga lost to Bama in a virtual home game. You sound pretty clueless
Yeah, Im clueless...Except for the part were you are wrong. Actually Wisconsin has more----5 Quad 1 wins-----4 Quad 2 wins. That is NINE. Auburn has 8. Here in the north, 9>8....But I get it, "the south thingy"..

Gonzaga has wins over UCLA, Texas, Texas Tech and BYU----all Quad 4 wins. And all by 15+ points.

AU's best wins are LSU and Bama.....Every Quad 1 win the Zags have, sans LSU, are better.

As I said, no issue with Auburn being #1----they are very good. But next time you call someone clueless, make sure you are right..

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
LOL you went the bandwagon line. It’s pretty easy to see who for rustled here
Yeah. It's you. Because you're a bandwgoner. Suddenly Auburn basketball matters. Yall are a joke of a fan base. No different than Georgia or Ole Miss.

We see decent teams come and go. The one constant in the SEC throughout history is the University of Kentucky.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Yeah. It's you. Because you're a bandwgoner. Suddenly Auburn basketball matters. Yall are a joke of a fan base. No different than Georgia or Ole Miss.

We see decent teams come and go. The one constant in the SEC throughout history is the University of Kentucky.

Hahaha so like you are and entitled UK bandwagon fan trying to lecture us about au basketball... we was worse then vandy I football...

We had been here through barbee... your entitled ass calling us out, lolz whatever bro... UK is now a lesser program then au with Bruce, enjoy the ass whipping we are going to give you the next 10 years.

Hahaha so like you are and entitled UK bandwagon fan trying to lecture us about au basketball... we was worse then vandy I football...

We had been here through barbee... your entitled ass calling us out, lolz whatever bro... UK is now a lesser program then au with Bruce, enjoy the ass whipping we are going to give you the next 10 years.
"We was"

Lmfao at this inbred backwoods bandwagon clown.
You're Auburn. This is basketball. Shut the **** up clown.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Is this a serious post? You have to be trolling----Have to be.

@AuHoosier420

You guys have a great team this year, just enjoy the ride, you know kick back and watch it dude. I just don't get the trolling. This year should be great for you. RELAX 👍

But I haven’t come and gone. I have had season tickets in many lean years dipshit. You made the easy decision to cheer for a team that was already good. The prime example of a bandwagon

Yeah, Im clueless...Except for the part were you are wrong. Actually Wisconsin has more----5 Quad 1 wins-----4 Quad 2 wins. That is NINE. Auburn has 8. Here in the north, 9>8....But I get it, "the south thingy"..

Gonzaga has wins over UCLA, Texas, Texas Tech and BYU----all Quad 4 wins. And all by 15+ points.

AU's best wins are LSU and Bama.....Every Quad 1 win the Zags have, sans LSU, are better.

As I said, no issue with Auburn being #1----they are very good. But next time you call someone clueless, make sure you are right..
Loyola and St. Louis are quad 1 wins. Yes as is not good. Zags lost I their home state to a team auburn beat on the road last week. Stick to the class 3a Indiana basketball bud . You are out of your league here

But I haven’t come and gone. I have had season tickets in many lean years dipshit. You made the easy decision to cheer for a team that was already good. The prime example of a bandwagon
AnnualShamefulDinosaur-max-1mb.gif

Yeah. I'm a UK football season ticket holder. Alumnus. 3rd generation of UK graduates.

But I made a decision to be a bandwagon UK basketball fan somewhere along the way. 🤣

Meanwhile all of a sudden Auburn wins some basketball games and you bandwagon Barners put your coloring books and toilet paper down and start spamming our home board and here.

GTFO with your nonsense. Go back to crying about Harsin and lying about Scam Newton.

AnnualShamefulDinosaur-max-1mb.gif

Yeah. I'm a UK football season ticket holder. Alumnus. 3rd generation of UK graduates.

But I made a decision to be a bandwagon UK basketball fan somewhere along the way. 🤣

Meanwhile all of a sudden Auburn wins some basketball games and you bandwagon Barners put your coloring books and toilet paper down and start spamming our home board and here.

GTFO with your nonsense. Go back to crying about Harsin and lying about Scam Newton.
All the sudden? Wtf? I have been posting on this board longer than you have. I am not new here. Lying about cam Newton? You aren’t even making sense now. Now to mention Your athletic department has cheated more in basketball than any team in ncaa history.

ADVERTISEMENT