ADVERTISEMENT

Golden State -13

Its not uncommon for LeBron's teams to look really bad in game 1, they actually lost two of their game 1s this postseason and truly stole game 1 vs Toronto (along with their souls). I would not expect the Cavs to come out flying in this series. LeBron knows the best bet is to save their best punch for game 2 with Love back to try and steal a game in Oracle than to put a huge emphasis on game 1. I would lay the points

Last edited:
Love is back for game 1. Well, he’s cleared. Who knows if he plays or not

Love is back for game 1. Well, he’s cleared. Who knows if he plays or not

If you are cleared, you play.

As far as the game it will probably be around an 17 point Warrior victory.

Last edited:
Its not uncommon for LeBron's teams to look really bad in game 1, they actually lost both of their game 1s this postseason and truly stole game 1 vs Toronto (along with their souls). I would not expect the Cavs to come out flying in this series. LeBron knows the best bet is to save their best punch for game 2 with Love back to try and steal a game in Oracle than to put a huge emphasis on game 1. I would lay the points
Agreed but I love Cavs +7 for the 1st Half since both teams will come out just trying to feel each other out most likely. LeBron will have plenty of energy in the the 1st half with no Iggy to score freely before the Warriors make some adjustments.

Then take GS whatever the spread is for the 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT