ADVERTISEMENT

GoFundMe for Borden

Solitaire For Cash and Bingo For Cash are phone app games of the sort that pay well. Try these solitaire for cash games or bingo for cash games on your cell phone.

Think into it. You go head to head in Bingo or Solitaire and each win is like $30.

Think into it. You go head to head in Bingo or Solitaire and each win is like $30.
$30 ain't my problem....Plus, I ain't gonna gamble money, when money for me is an issue. Its pretty frustrating to be honest. I cannot understand how someone in my shoes, does not qualify for any financial assisyance, food stamps, etc, etc...its mind boggling.

Edit: I applied for help with our trustee----And was told i only qualified for $200. I was like, better than nothing....

Too bad you don't live in Jersey or Boston; there there is the Mafia and the Irish Mob. I wish I could give you $250. My sister is skeptical bc she gave a girl that needed to move out of her apartment because of a rapist and although that really happened to a girl, the girl asking for the money was a different girl. I badly wish I could give you $250.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Too bad you don't live in Jersey or Boston; there there is the Mafia and the Irish Mob. I wish I could give you $250. My sister is skeptical bc she gave a girl that needed to move out of her apartment because of a rapist and although that really happened to a girl, the girl asking for the money was a different girl. I badly wish I could give you $250.
I was definitely going to suggest the mafia as well, but Rivals wasn’t letting me post

Brother its fine---Hell I appreciate the thought. All will work out. I get the skepticism---I do. To many folk out here running scams and shit...Trust me----this ain't no scam. I wish like **** it were. I had heart surgery in July,and thought all was good. Had shoulder issues for quite some time, but thought the shots were helping. When I went back for another shot, doc decided to do an MRI, and well........Not good.

But thanks for the thoughts----much appreciated.

Note: Are you suggesting that had I lived in Jersey/Boston, borrowing from the Mob/Mafia?

Bro, **** that....I'd need even more help after they broke me fuking legs... 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT