ADVERTISEMENT

Godzilla vs King Kong is the greatest movie ever made.

Seriously it had everything. A must see.

tenor.gif

you forgot, with no plot.

it was entertaining though. Probably better to see if you are stoned.

It takes a special type of loser to go to a monster movie with Godzilla, Kong, and Mecha Godzilla and complain about lack of plot.

I wouldn’t have minded if humans didn’t say a single word. The monster fights were spectacular. The visuals were great. That’s what I paid to see. Not an academy award drama.

It takes a special type of loser to go to a monster movie with Godzilla, Kong, and Mecha Godzilla and complain about lack of plot.

I wouldn’t have minded if humans didn’t say a single word. The monster fights were spectacular. The visuals were great. That’s what I paid to see. Not an academy award drama.

I don't think he's complaining.

It was stated that it was the greatest movie ever, and that "it had everything". You're clearly agreeing with him that it didn't have everything.

Reactions: tw3301
Just finished. It was fantastic except for the Millie Bobby Brown scenes.

I also like how clearly Godzilla was better than Kong.

I don’t like how the consistency of Kong and Godzilla’s size always changes. Godzilla should be way bigger than Kong and he is in every scene that Kong isn’t in. Then they get out together and all of a sudden Godzilla is way smaller.

Reactions: JimboBBN

Some might argue that only losers would rush to see a movie featuring “Mecha Godzilla” in the first place.

But I’d say that monster movies can have plots. Hell, the original Kong and Godzilla movies had cool plots. I don’t think it was those 30s/50s SFX that made them classics.

‘it was on TV. I would not have paid extra to see it.

I like a good monster movie on a Sunday morning.

I agree, they need to just cut the humans out as their "stories" are terrible and take away from what we want to see in a monster movie: monster fights. The taking a sample from the hollow earth and magically beaming it to Hong Kong part was just dumb but like you said it's a monster movie. At least they didn't cut away from the fights non-stop like they did in King of the Monsters.

ADVERTISEMENT