Boston
Team
Florida State
None of that 7/10 crap. Legit upsets.

Marshall over Wichita st

Loyola over Miami

S Dakota state over TOSU

I’ve also got Loyola over Miami.

Davidson is a scary team right now. I would have picked them over every other 5...and I still might pick them over UK.

Texas over Nevada
Oklahoma over URI
NMST over Clemson

Texas over Nevada, SDSU over Houston and OU over Rhode Island

San Diego State over Houston
Bucknell over Michigan State
I put Marshall ibto the sweet 16 since their coach understands basketball. Dont even remember which two teams I had them beating.

Are the three I picked in my bracket

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Only have a couple of non 9 over 8/10 over 7 upsets in my bracket currently:

Davidson over UK
Loyola Chicago over Miami
Earlier I had NMSU over Clemson, but I think it's trending on "upset so popular that it's actually advantageous to pick the favourite" territory. Same could be said for Loyola I suppose, but I really love that one.

The more I look at these games, the more inclined I am to take the double digit seeds. It becomes really easy for me to justify in pools when I like, let's say Gonzaga to go to sweet 16, then I will take SDSU over Ohio St.

So I'm placing Auburn and Clemson on upset alert. Teams that typically aren't high seeds or teams that typically don't make the dance (clemson hasn't since 2011, Auburn since 2003...wow) are ripe for early pickings. There is science behind this.

Also, pick an 11 seed in the play in game to beat a 6. I believe that has happened every year since the play in games started, and a few times the 11 seed has actually made the S16.

There is a roughly 55% chance one loses according to KenPom... he does have a lot lower margins of victory expected than vegas and also what Sagarin will have, most likely

There is a roughly 55% chance one loses according to KenPom... he does have a lot lower margins of victory expected than vegas and also what Sagarin will have, most likely

Is WVU at risk in the vaunted 12-5 game? I don't know much about Murray St. But I was going to pick WVU to the E8 then losing to Florida.

East bracket is the one that i'm not picking all chalk.

Is WVU at risk in the vaunted 12-5 game? I don't know much about Murray St. But I was going to pick WVU to the E8 then losing to Florida.

East bracket is the one that i'm not picking all chalk.
Murray is one of the better double digit seeds, they have really athletic bigs and then rely on their guards for a lot of scoring. Their best scorer will be guarded by Jevon Carter most of the game. Our players still talk about the SFA 14/3 seed loss from two years ago so they will be focused. WVU style is good historically to avoid first round upset, crash glass and high pressure. I am feeling confident based on respectfully team/coaches are talking about Murray and the vegas spread. They're ranked 59 in Kenpom

Ohio State getting NO RESPECT in here. Please, prove me right and them wrong. Don't let me down... PLEASE

Buffalo over Arizona
GAMER Score Prediction: Arizona 76 Buffalo 77
GAMER Winning Probability: 48.1% 51.9 %

Ohio State getting NO RESPECT in here. Please, prove me right and them wrong. Don't let me down... PLEASE
GAMER Score Prediction: Ohio St. 68 S. Dakota St. 69
GAMER Winning Probability: 47.4% 52.6 %

If you follow RealTimeRPI... both of those teams are looking at upsets.

GAMER Score Prediction: Arizona 76 Buffalo 77
GAMER Winning Probability: 48.1% 51.9 %

GAMER Score Prediction: Ohio St. 68 S. Dakota St. 69
GAMER Winning Probability: 47.4% 52.6 %

If you follow RealTimeRPI... both of those teams are looking at upsets.

I don't know what that is? A video game simulation?

I don't know what that is? A video game simulation?
1. What is GAMER?

GAMER is a comprehensive sports analysis and prediction system developed by RealTimeRPI.com. GAMER is virtually an advanced statistical prediction model, and it's the most accurate sports prediction system available on the

Net with 76.8% accuracy.

4. How accurate is your GAMER prediction system?

In general, GAMER performs well in our research. Our back-testing shows a remarkable 76.8% overall accuracy. Early season results are slightly lower because of the data availability issue.

http://realtimerpi.com/gamer_prediction_system.html

Reactions: BStowers023
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT