ADVERTISEMENT

Give Louisville THEIR mother loving title back

I take great pride in seeing UL lose banners and all that but I almost feel bad for them after UNCheat walked away with almost nothing from years of scandal. I mean we all know exactly what happened at UNC and none of us will look at them the same ever again like their fans want us too but that’s a different story for a different day.

Elaborate some more on this. Would love to hear some more of your thoughts on this subject.

Reactions: TheDude1
IMHO, I think the FBS Schools should tell the NCAA that this is the LAST Year they will play for an NCAA Title, and to FU(# 0FF...Tell them to take their FBI Sting and Shove it up their @$$@$, and everyone keeps wins and titles...That the FBS Schools WILL Control Basketball for those schools like they do For Football...After all, it is voluntary to be a part of...Let the National Corrupt @$$holes @$$ociation go the way of the NIT...Or, they could put on a National Championship Tournament for the 200 FCS Schools...Let's see how that works out for them, and how they like getting FU(#@D OVER!!!

SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT