ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if you're undefeated in Conference.

Miami is also undefeated in ACC play at 4-0. Moore-Wong-McGusty is a solid backcourt. But, their interior play, depth, and defense leaves a lot to be desired. 95th in KenPom and 92nd in the NET rankings. Sad that a borderline top 100 team is 4-0 in the ACC.

No way they have the balls to reschedule us.
Yall have a game dang near every 3-4 days the rest of the year. So no its not going to be rescheduled.

Thats what happens when u take a week off before the UL game every year, doesnt leave alot of flexibility for the remaining schedule.

We wouldnt have done it anyways, not bc we arent used to losing to yall, but bc cal was such a dick about not wanting to do a nuetral site last year when no crowd was allowed, costing us a shit ton of money bc obv thats gonna be a sellout for either home team regardless.

But again, at least when we cancel a game its bc we actually have ppl on the roster with covid, not take a 48 hr pause to duck a game with no one sick 😂

Yall have a game dang near every 3-4 days the rest of the year. So no its not going to be rescheduled.

Thats what happens when u take a week off before the UL game every year, doesnt leave alot of flexibility for the remaining schedule.

We wouldnt have done it anyways, not bc we arent used to losing to yall, but bc cal was such a dick about not wanting to do a nuetral site last year when no crowd was allowed, costing us a shit ton of money bc obv thats gonna be a sellout for either home team regardless.

But again, at least when we cancel a game its bc we actually have ppl on the roster with covid, not take a 48 hr pause to duck a game with no one sick 😂
At least you know you would have lost. I think coach Mack knows the same thing. Ducking us.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
At least you know you would have lost. I think coach Mack knows the same thing. Ducking us.
Yea going to wku to lose without our best player…..bc he had covid is one helluva long con to get out of playing uk 🙄. Not to mention we had 4 starters with covid by the time the uk game rolled around. But i get it, i wish they woukda played with whoever was available and walkons if they had to. Its a game that shoukd be played. Plus we need to look for and chance at good wins bc the acc sucks and even if its 90/10 chance we lose the loss doesnt hirt us as much as the win coukd, so def worth the chance.

Just like yall mentioned the 9-16 last year as to why did it even matter yall ducked texas, well weve lost at hone to effin depaul and furman and at wku, a loss at uk would not even factor into our resume, weve got way bigger problems. So in no way do i thibk we would have ducked the game if we didnt have 4 starters test positive for covid, and no tellin how many close contacts. Plus why in the world would we be scared to lose to UK when we lose to uk 80% of the tine since cal got there. Thats like saying uk is really scared losing to uga(or in past years tenn and fla) in football. No yall expect to lose that game. Just like us with uva, we expect to lose to them bc thats basically all weve done since getting into the acc. Hate playing em of course, scared lol not quite.

but yea i guess anything can happen, but no i dont see no way in hell we would have beated yall unless we shot 80% from 3 or something retarrded.

Last edited:
Yea going to wku to lose without our best player…..bc he had covid is one helluva long con to get out of playing uk 🙄. Not to mention we had 4 starters with covid by the time the uk game rolled around. But i get it, i wish they woukda played with whoever was available and walkons if they had to. Its a game that shoukd be played. Plus we need to look for and chance at good wins bc the acc sucks and even if its 90/10 chance we lose the loss doesnt hirt us as much as the win coukd, so def worth the chance.

Just like yall mentioned the 9-16 last year as to why did it even matter yall ducked texas, well weve lost at hone to effin depaul and furman and at wku, a loss at uk would not even factor into our resume, weve got way bigger problems. So in no way do i thibk we would have ducked the game if we didnt have 4 starters test positive for covid, and no tellin how many close contacts. Plus why in the world would we be scared to lose to UK when we lose to uk 80% of the tine since cal got there. Thats like saying uk is really scared losing to uga(or in past years tenn and fla) in football. No yall expect to lose that game. Just like us with uva, we expect to lose to them bc thats basically all weve done since getting into the acc. Hate playing em of course, scared lol not quite.

but yea i guess anything can happen, but no i dont see no way in hell we would have beated yall unless we shot 80% from 3 or something retarrded.
Lol I’m just fvcking with you. I really hope the game gets reschedule. It’s super important to this state.

Lol I’m just fvcking with you. I really hope the game gets reschedule. It’s super important to this state.
It literally cant tho, yall dont have any open dates left. I think yall play 2 games a week from now till march

maybe we will both have a team cancel on us the same time.

But still doubt we donit bc of the refusal to play at a nuetral site. After cal done canceled the IU series bc they wouldnt play at a neutral site, he wouldnt play us at a nuetral site last year when no fans were allowed so wed have gotten the home game this year, when id bet my bottom dollar if last years gane was at rupp cal would have jumped at the chance to move it to a nuetral site.

And its not just a home court thing its a $$$ thing. No fans -= less money for the game, obv. Granted if i was cal i mighta told him no as well seeing as his team was like 1-6 might as well get the road game over, but hell yall might have beat us at a nuetral site 🤷‍♂️ we barely won on a miracle in and out by sarr.

Calipari and Few has agreed to play if a date opens up. Izzo and Cal have agreed to play if that falls through.

Reactions: JimboBBN
giphy.gif

Goodbye thread.

GTH OUT of this thread if you’re not undefeated in conference play. Them’s the rules. 🤣

Odd….I can tell that someone is posting, but the actual post isn’t showing. Apparently conference loser’s posts don’t show. Sometimes technology CAN be pretty useful. 🤣

Calipari and Few has agreed to play if a date opens up. Izzo and Cal have agreed to play if that falls thru.
So if ur opponent cancels the same day/week as gonzagas or spartys yall are gonna play each other. That is a pretty good contingency plan, and i wish we had done something like that, but id bet neither game ever happens.

Well i guess its very possible if both teams have opponents on 7-10 day quarantines or something.

Regardless after cals nuetral court loving ass refused to play us nuetral court last year bc we had no fans, theres no way macks gonna reschedule, which is super petty imo, but at the same time i get it. God knows if last year was supposed to have been at rupp the gd governor might have stepped in and made it a nuetral site game so uk didnt have to play a home game in the series with no profits.

5-0 now. Wow, crazy ending.

Yeah, thought we had it when we went up by 3 in the final minute. A fortuitous shot by Charlie Moore, who was also fouled. Miami got the rebound on the missed free throw and made subsequently made a basket. 4 points and down by 1 just like that.

9 wins in a row is really nice. Looks like Miami might actually be a contender for the ACC crown. Don't think anyone saw that coming.

Yeah, thought we had it when we went up by 3 in the final minute. A fortuitous shot by Charlie Moore, who was also fouled. Miami got the rebound on the missed free throw and made subsequently made a basket. 4 points and down by 1 just like that.

9 wins in a row is really nice. Looks like Miami might actually be a contender for the ACC crown. Don't think anyone saw that coming.
That was a crazy ending, I thought you all had it when you went on a 4-5 point run real fast to get the lead, and they just hit a couple of tough shots. You guys had two good looks from 3 at the end, but just didn't drop.

Reactions: dukedevilz
That was a crazy ending, I thought you all had it when you went on a 4-5 point run real fast to get the lead, and they just hit a couple of tough shots. You guys had two good looks from 3 at the end, but just didn't drop.

Tough loss, for sure. Close game throughout. Miami's offense can produce buckets with ease. They've obviously improved quite a bit as a team in the last month.

Hope we don't lose too many games in ACC play because there aren't really many opportunities for quality wins in the league. I almost feel like we have to have 4 losses or fewer on the season to get a 1 seed. Wouldn't be surprised if we're a 2 or 3 seed come March.

Last edited:
I have seen a UCLA fan on here once. Maybe, h/she'll stop by again.
Crazy there aren’t more. People can yap all they want about LA not caring about sports, but you’d think it’s just a matter of math … big school, huge alumni base, massive metro area and a Blue Blood?? Where the HELL are their fans? Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT