ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if you're undefeated in Conference.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
bbdb73f7c8bd9b7ce7ddb5b72dcab32e.gif

And Kentucky was lucky that we were sick last week.
And you are the man that starts a thread and will not respond when you are tagged and praised by a rival fan. I guess it's just hate on your end. Really sad my man. 🤷‍♀️

And you are the man that starts a thread and will not respond when you are tagged and praised by a rival fan. I guess it's just hate on your end. Really sad my man. 🤷‍♀️
I have no idea what you are talking about?

Reactions: cdbearde
LOL @ UT.
I'll have to hand it to UK. Y'all set up a cream puff pre season schedule and you even manage to schedule a cream puff opening SEC game. That had to require work.

Before you whine about me not being allowed in this thread I was tagged in. Board rules: A poster not allowed in a thread may be "grand fathered" into a thread by legal member. Chapter 11, page 6, paragraph 2, line 3. 🤓

I have no idea what you are talking about?
Sorry, that was supposed to be me kidding with you, after rereading it I can understand anyone not reading it that way. Was trying to imply in a joking way that it was because I am a UK fan, I should have used one of these instead 😉.

Reactions: rockycard
I'll have to hand it to UK. Y'all set up a cream puff pre season schedule and you even manage to schedule a cream puff opening SEC game. That had to require work.

Before you whine about me not being allowed in this thread I was tagged in. Board rules: A poster not allowed in a thread may be "grand fathered" into a thread by legal member. Chapter 11, page 6, paragraph 2, line 3. 🤓
you-dont-belong-here-clint-collins.gif

Last edited:
It was miraculous how quickly Louisville got healthy after dodging Kentucky. 😎
Yea covid only last 5-7 days. Not quite a miracle, just science. And we also played our last game without a player who still had covid. Not to mention they pushed the gt game from sat to sunday bc of covid.

Call me when we go on a 48 hr pause to duck a game when no one in the program actually has covid.

4 - 0. And STILL undefeated in the ACC to keep this thread alive. Gone pretty quiet in here the last few days.

Reactions: rockycard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT