ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your team is undefeated

imrs.php

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-a...m/public/PWAOTJ2QWI46JA2O67RX2MAB44.gif&w=767

Reactions: bMORE607
I've spent more time typing this response than the time I've spent watching CBB so far this season.

Reactions: I am stupid
Hmm. Are we buying North Carolina this year?

Do I think they'll win the ACC? No. There's a great chance UNC spends the majority of the season in the top 25, however. With Brooks, Bacot, Sharpe, and Welker manning the post, it's really easy to see why many believe they have the best frontcourt in the nation. I expect Caleb Love and RJ Davis to get the lion's share of the minutes in the backcourt. I've never seen either of them play, but we should get a better gauge of where they stand after this weeks game at the Maui Invitational. That being said, I fully expect Virginia to win the ACC this year, even in spite of their loss to San Francisco.

UNC can be very good. They are young and those guys will only get better as the season progresses. Once the game slows down a bit for them they can be pretty lethal offensively. They aren't a top 10 team but should be. I wouldn't say there is an ACC team they can't beat. There are some they will obviously have to play really well to beat though.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Really happy to be here still. I know a lot of people will look at our schedule and mehhh but seton hall is decent and I still think wku is wayyyy better than they played last night, they just have a stansbury problem. Still wouldn’t be surprised to see them knock someone off in the dance.

Super impressed with Dre Davis. Frosh from warren central. Nothing really flashy about him or his game, he’s not Uber athletic or big or fast, he just plays savvy and under control. He was great last night for us, 21 points.

I thought wku would kill us down low, and Bassey def got his, but we flustered them with defense the second half and ran away with it.

In before the Texas game, though I have my doubts on whether I’ll still be around after. I guess we’ll see.

Reactions: 829305
In before the Texas game, though I have my doubts on whether I’ll still be around after. I guess we’ll see.
I think you guys will be fine. Killed us on the boards, and that is where they did a ton of damage. Maintain that, I think you guys win. Texas did boat race us, but TBH, I wasn't in awe over them. We were flat out terrible---and credit TX, they played a role in that. Just bullied us. We are soft. I don't see that with you guys.

Present. 4-0, and we’re missing 3 starters. Love our freshman group especially Dre Davis, kid is a stud who dropped 21 last night on a decent WKU team. Also love what Carlik Jones, David Johnson, and Jaylen Withers bring to the table. Pleasantly surprised. Our backcourt is legit.

Really happy to be here still. I know a lot of people will look at our schedule and mehhh but seton hall is decent and I still think wku is wayyyy better than they played last night, they just have a stansbury problem. Still wouldn’t be surprised to see them knock someone off in the dance.

Super impressed with Dre Davis. Frosh from warren central. Nothing really flashy about him or his game, he’s not Uber athletic or big or fast, he just plays savvy and under control. He was great last night for us, 21 points.

I thought wku would kill us down low, and Bassey def got his, but we flustered them with defense the second half and ran away with it.
Disagree. The dude can turn on the burners, dribble out of a double team, and is a solid pass and catch type guard/forward. Also, he’s 6’6 220 as a freshman, how is that not big?

As the last previously undefeated blue blood it’s time for me to go. See you all in a different thread.

ADVERTISEMENT