ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your team is undefeated

00466.jpg

0715-APD-arrest.jpg

That's the one officers, in the blue sweatshirt! Thank you for your help.

This is why we can't have anything nice around here.
You had that one in the holster just waiting for an "undesirable" to show up, didn't ya? 😏

According to Ken Pomeroy, there are 20 undefeated teams left. Curious how many of these I can guess correctly... I'll probably fact-check myself shortly after this.

Duke
DePaul
Baylor
Texas Tech
Iowa State
Purdue
Indiana
Iowa
Arizona
USC
Washington State
Colorado
Florida
Arkansas
LSU
BYU
San Francisco
Colorado State
Wyoming
South Dakota State

I'm probably missing several of these. Haven't really been looking for the results on Washington State, Colorado, Wyoming, and a few others. They may have lost multiple times... let's see.

In order of KenPom ranking...

2. Purdue, 6-0
3. Baylor, 7-0
6. Duke, 7-0
10. Florida, 6-0
11. Texas Tech, 6-0
12. USC, 6-0
16. Arizona, 6-0
17. LSU, 7-0
21. Iowa, 6-0
22. BYU, 6-0
25. Arkansas, 6-0
31. Indiana, 6-0
36. San Francisco, 8-0
51. Colorado State, 7-0
74. Iowa State, 6-0

98. Weber State, 6-0
100. Minnesota, 5-0

108. DePaul, 6-0
128. Wyoming, 5-0

152. Wagner, 2-0 (What?! Two games?)

17 out of 20. Not bad.

@WeAreDePaul your two teams have gotten off to a nice start.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
In order of KenPom ranking...

2. Purdue, 6-0
3. Baylor, 7-0
6. Duke, 7-0
10. Florida, 6-0
11. Texas Tech, 6-0
12. USC, 6-0
16. Arizona, 6-0
17. LSU, 7-0
21. Iowa, 6-0
22. BYU, 6-0
25. Arkansas, 6-0
31. Indiana, 6-0
36. San Francisco, 8-0
51. Colorado State, 7-0
74. Iowa State, 6-0

98. Weber State, 6-0
100. Minnesota, 5-0

108. DePaul, 6-0
128. Wyoming, 5-0

152. Wagner, 2-0 (What?! Two games?)

17 out of 20. Not bad.

@WeAreDePaul your two teams have gotten off to a nice start.
yep, so far so good. Not putting any stock in DePaul's record until they prove they can win more than one conference game per season. We'll know a lot more about DePaul after they play Loyola on Saturday. Highly recommend you watch that one if it's available.

Very impressed with LSU so far. Days looks like a star and they have a ton of athletes contributing. Still a stupid team in general, but hopefully they smarten up before the end of the season. For starters, maybe try having a highlight reel dunk that doesn't end in a taunting technical 2 possessions in a row.

Reactions: dukedevilz
yep, so far so good. Not putting any stock in DePaul's record until they prove they can win more than one conference game per season. We'll know a lot more about DePaul after they play Loyola on Saturday. Highly recommend you watch that one if it's available.

Very impressed with LSU so far. Days looks like a star and they have a ton of athletes contributing. Still a stupid team in general, but hopefully they smarten up before the end of the season. For starters, maybe try having a highlight reel dunk that doesn't end in a taunting technical 2 possessions in a row.

Yeah, DePaul's schedule is obviously on the light side so far. Rutgers game was really fun to watch, though. And the game against Loyola Chicago will be great litmus test. I think Loyola is a borderline top 25 team. They very easily could have beaten Sparty. And the game will be on FS1. Saturday games this time of the year are the hardest to get to, just because there's football games on top of that. But, I'll probably at least record it.

I watched the LSU-Liberty game. Days was phenomenal in that game. He's a really good #1 option. Wonder what the team would have looked like with Adam Miller? Wasn't a huge fan of him at Illinois, but players often improve with reps, new coaches, and different roles. LSU should roll into the Auburn game in late December undefeated. But, some of the mid-majors they're facing are mildly dangerous - Ohio, Louisiana Tech, and Lipscomb.

Weber State is one of the 14 remaining unbeatens. And Koby McEwen is calling out their fans. Rightfully so... look at this crowd. Yikes. Even Utah Valley packs their arena.

FFsCfMBUYAQK4qT

ADVERTISEMENT