ADVERTISEMENT

GITT: if your team is playing in an Invitational Final

UCFhonors

Feb 20, 2010
The Most Magical Place on Earth
Team
UCF
To nobodies surprise, UCF is playing in the Myrtal Beach Invitational Final. UCF advances by destroying St. Joe’s by 20. Now we are set to play a very good WKU at 6pm on ESPN 2. So tune in.

How about your team.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Reactions: SIhoosier26
To nobodies surprise, UCF is playing in the Myrtal Beach Invitational Final. UCF advances by destroying St. Joe’s by 20. Now we are set to play a very good WKU at 6pm on ESPN 2. So tune in.

How about your team.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
What a great time to be a UCF fan A national title contender in both basketball and football

Reactions: UCFhonors
Oh, we are on our way to play Arkansas on the road after easily beating a top 25 team by 20. We’re not that good though because we haven’t beaten any AAC schools yet, the most UCFantastic conference in the NCAA.

What a great time to be a UCF fan A national title contender in both basketball and football

It’s so incredible!!!! I’m so happy that I got to experience our Rise to Prominence 2007-2017. Going to all those practices and meals with the coaches makes me fully appreciate where we are at today and what it took to get here.

The UCFuture is so bright, but I’m just relishing in this moment.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Oh, we are on our way to play Arkansas on the road after easily beating a top 25 team by 20. We’re not that good though because we haven’t beaten any AAC schools yet, the most UCFantastic conference in the NCAA.

Very true. Hopefully you get to test yourself against a AAC team, maybe even the mighty Knights. Are you an Indiana fan?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Michigan looking solid against Providence. My first time seeing them. Teske, and Brazdeikas are going to be a problem.

giphy.gif

Watching this Michigan defense against UNCs offense is going to be fun.

I'm wondering which defender Roy will put on Iggy...probably Nas imo, with some Brooks sprinkled in.

We have some tough games before we even get to UM

Does the U.K. invitational tournament count against
Mid majors or should I show myself the door? LoL

UCF getting ready to knock of W. Kentucky

Bassey played like steaming dog stuff in the second half, missing bunnies and throwing the ball to the defense.

UCF getting ready to knock of W. Kentucky

Bassey played like steaming dog stuff in the second half, missing bunnies and throwing the ball to the defense.

Huge win!!!!

Tournament Champs!

We started out slow being down by 11 early in the game. Then the 2nd half happened. And we played excellent. Nearly a double digit lead the entire second half.

Excellent 2nd half adjustments.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Reactions: j-doolsheels
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT