ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your school hasn’t lost to a bad team this season

What if your team lost to a team that lost to a bad team?

Hell UK lost to Auburn and today Auburn got the shit beat out of them buy Missouri. UK lost to South Carolina and South Carolina bet Kentucky.

Geeze I feel like shit. Kentucky will not make the NCAA. Crap, UK may not even make the NIT!

Did you just say the same thing in reverse?

Define bad team. I don’t think Pitt is bad. But they aren’t great either.

tenor.gif

The Gard getting a lifetime contract way. Didn’t realize you guys beat Nebraska today.

It’s Nebraska. We’re not Iowa. Who is definitely trending the wrong way.

We’re 31 in NET and 27 kenpom. We’d have to lose out to drop out of a quad 1 loss for you guys.

It’s Nebraska. We’re not Iowa. Who is definitely trending the wrong way.

We’re 31 in NET and 27 kenpom. We’d have to lose out to drop out of a quad 1 loss for you guys.
Yea they are another road loss for us that I would prefer they don’t shit the bed down the stretch.

Don't injure our players, and maybe we will still pull off a win before all is said and done.

Also, never forget, when at full strength and not being crotch-shot by Brad Davison (who you still have avoided talking about, but it's okay, we know why ;))...........

Iowa > Wisconsin

I don’t care about alleged nut shots that weren’t even close to actually happening.

Good luck in the NIT.

I heard Louisville lost to shitty Clemson yesterday. I was watching XFL so I can't be sure.

I don’t care about alleged nut shots that weren’t even close to actually happening. (Lulz, there's the deflection we've been waiting for on this board. Just needed to have one of you Badger fans confirm it. Laughing)

Good luck in the NIT. (Good luck to you in the NIT, as well. Maybe we'll meet in Madison Square Garden. :))
How'd that work out for ya?.......

Indiana with 8 losses, none "bad". Great illustration why this thread is garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT