ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your favorite team are conference champs.

I'll remember this thread next time you guys try and say KU only cares about conference titles (which is something no Kansas fan on here actually even talks about).

Reactions: wesr
.....Wow, I guess you never read the posts of Baracus?

What's funny is you probably couldn't find a single post that involves me bragging about a conference title.

However, I'll bet I could find posts from just about all of you about winning your JV league (and/or conf tourney).

ACC regular season doesn't mean anything anymore... gotta wait till the tourney.

ACC regular season doesn't mean anything anymore... gotta wait till the tourney.

Crazy to say it doesn’t mean anything anymore, especially when some teams have won it by multiple games. That’s not unbalanced scheduling. Plus, the tournament is unbalanced as well since the seeding is based on the regular season. Yet, we somehow are supposed to put more stock in a 3-5 game single elimination tourney than a 20-game regular season.

Is it because duke hasn’t won even a share of it since 2010? Or won it outright since 2006? Winking

I’m just busting your balls. I know you’re talking about the scheduling. The SEC is the same way now.

They haven't won it since 2010?

Crazy to say it doesn’t mean anything anymore, especially when some teams have won it by multiple games. That’s not unbalanced scheduling. Plus, the tournament is unbalanced as well since the seeding is based on the regular season. Yet, we somehow are supposed to put more stock in a 3-5 game single elimination tourney than a 20-game regular season.

Sorry, I mean it means something in terms of games, but not for an ACC title. For the ACC title, its just too imbalanced... there have been years where one team played, like, the top five teams in the ACC twice and others have played the bottom teams twice.

Reactions: jhmossy
How do you think we can turn this thread into your favorite topic in the world (Louisville, aka U6)?
You rang?

tenor.gif

Hey, what’s the u6 nickname about for Louisville?
University 6 due to our fbi what have you’s. Kentucky fans masturbate to the moniker, nightly.

They want it to catch on so badly, but no one else says it. It’s like the movie “Mean Girls” and “fetch”...

it ain’t happening.

For shits and giggles, you should search “u6” under JC for 3s posts, it’s ****ing littered with it lol.

Ahhhhh, gotcha. Yeah, seen UK people use it constantly, had no idea what the reference was. Thanks.

Reactions: UL_1986
Ahhhhh, gotcha. Yeah, seen UK people use it constantly, had no idea what the reference was. Thanks.
If you search “U6” and JC for 3’s name over 200 results come in dating back 1 year. I think he thinks it kills when he says it. Like it’s the ultimate I gotcha insult. Lol

University 6 due to our fbi what have you’s. Kentucky fans masturbate to the moniker, nightly.

They want it to catch on so badly, but no one else says it. It’s like the movie “Mean Girls” and “fetch”...

it ain’t happening.

For shits and giggles, you should search “u6” under JC for 3s posts, it’s ****ing littered with it lol.
Ha. Yeah I just said that. Too bad my search is only limited to 200 results. I know it’s a lot more.

Reactions: UL_1986
I don’t use U6 typically. I find it comical but it’s not something I expect anyone other than Kentucky fans to use. Special attention from a rival.

But it’s not that I’m above it. I refer to unc as uncheat or just “the cheaters” all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT