ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your CFB team is undefeated..

Why? And FTR, UCLA smashed a very good Top 15 Washington team--albeit at home.

But why make this post? It just opens you up, brother....C'mon, bert---quit taking things so perssonal, man....UK is a very, very good football team---enjoy it.
Thanks for your concern Borden, but I am 76 and I know how to deal with things. It got me a really good job, public office etc.

I can deal with it.

Reactions: treyforuk
Also, I dunno when these CFB short/pants got popular, but I hope they're here to stay... Mmmmpurrrr
And they(OU) have been absolutely spanked the past two weekends. Gonna go from being ranked 8th, to , well, I dunno----but bad.
Enjoy the SEC, losers

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Kansas is ranked higher in the coaches poll, #17 and TCU is #18. They've been pretty surprising too, especially after beating the shit out of Oklahoma. That should be a great game.

KU better get their offense back on track quickly. And show some balls with playcalling. Iowa St played great D though.

KU better get their offense back on track quickly. And show some balls with playcalling. Iowa St played great D though.

Just nuts that we’ve won a game with offense and now won a game on the strength of the defense. The pass defense still needs to get a lot better but teams have struggled big time through 5 games to run on us.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Congrats to Kansas for their spectacular start this year. Congrats to UK too. Stoops has y'all playing sound CFB ad the loss to Ole Miss does not end your season.

The Vols are still undefeated, but it will be a challenge at LSU and it only gets tougher from there.

peace-disappear.gif

Sucks that they came up short, but if you’d told me that their QB would get injured in the first half, they’d fumble away a TD at the goal line, turn it over multiple times, and miss a short FG, I’d have expected a blowout loss.

Sucks that they came up short, but if you’d told me that their QB would get injured in the first half, they’d fumble away a TD at the goal line, turn it over multiple times, and miss a short FG, I’d have expected a blowout loss.
injuries are the worst. looks like Levis is out today.

Since you probably know nothing of the Vola/bama rivalry, it is custom to smoke a victory cigar after a win.
Yeppers.....Thought it was cool when ESPN sideline reporter handed UT coach a box of cigars....

Funny thing to was when UT rushed the field and comment was made---"thats gonna cost the Vols some cash...."---Other analyst responded---"Its ok, they have it----been saving for 15 years.." 🤣

Yeppers.....Thought it was cool when ESPN sideline reporter handed UT coach a box of cigars....

Funny thing to was when UT rushed the field and comment was made---"thats gonna cost the Vols some cash...."---Other analyst responded---"Its ok, they have it----been saving for 15 years.." 🤣
Worth every cent...

Hell, yes....I was rootin' for ya'll. As you know, I lived in Tenn. Sister graduated HS in Tenn. Plus, I love that state---beautiful.
For me, College sport is about playing your rivals. It's great to play outside the conference, but I love taking on and beating a rival. Especially an arch rival. We just beat bama! I don't care that it moved us to #3. I don't care about the playoffs. I don't care about the rest of the season. Just BEAT bama!

For me, College sport is about playing your rivals. It's great to play outside the conference, but I love taking on and beating a rival. Especially an arch rival. We just beat bama! I don't care that it moved us to #3. I don't care about the playoffs. I don't care about the rest of the season. Just BEAT bama!
What sucks is IF Tenn loses to UGA, Vols will be left out of CFP. Glad its getting expanded.

I know that had to be depressing for you. However, y'all have been ranked all year and can still finish on a high note and get a good Bowl. Hang in there and don't lose the faith. 🙂

ADVERTISEMENT