ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your CFB team is undefeated..

I See you bball schools, UK, KU, UT, UCLA,SU.

FdlsEXWWAAEyUnl
I am afraid that UK will not be in the graphic next week. Ole Miss is tough at home.

There is a big difference ranking and winning. Sorry Borden.

Georgia beat Michigan darned near as bad as they beat up Kentucky, and Kentucky did not get close to winning the SEC and Georgia came in second.
No, they pretty much go hand in hand there Bert.....Cannot finish the season ranked in the Top 5-10, if ya didn't win games there brother...

Good for Georgia....They won the national title---very good team, that won the East, lost to Bama, then beat Bama. UGA was a very good football team. Not sure what that has to do with anything?

All-time, who in the SEC not named Alabama is better than OU, Texas and Nebraska? All-time, Bert---not some 10 year time frame that some of UK'ers like to use when it fits your narrative(s).

OU, TX and NB are all in the Top 10 for wins----Only team from the SEC in the Top 10 is Alabama.

TX, OU and Nebraska are all Top 10 for national titles:

TX #8--4 titles
Nebraska #6---5 titles
OU #3----7 titles..

Only Bama and LSU are in the Top 10...

All-time , Bert-----Not the last 10 years.

Reactions: Aberdale
All-time, who in the SEC not named Alabama is better than OU, Texas and Nebraska? All-time, Bert---not some 10 year time frame that some of UK'ers like to use when it fits your narrative(s).

OU, TX and NB are all in the Top 10 for wins----Only team from the SEC in the Top 10 is Alabama.

TX, OU and Nebraska are all Top 10 for national titles:

TX #8--4 titles
Nebraska #6---5 titles
OU #3----7 titles..

Only Bama and LSU are in the Top 10...

All-time , Bert-----Not the last 10 years.
Prior to the playoffs it was a popularity contest with the largest newspapers outlets that were anything less than biased. If you can't figure that out then I can't help you.

Justify Notre Dame's championships. What about the titles GIVEN to Ohio State.

Now that the SEC is winning all the playoff games they are once again changing the rules.

Okay back to your post that only Alabama and LSU, SEC teams, are in the top ten, but the three teams you list are not in the same conference, plus two of the three are trying to get into the SEC.

You are losing your argument. Sorry Borden.

No, they pretty much go hand in hand there Bert.....Cannot finish the season ranked in the Top 5-10, if ya didn't win games there brother...

Good for Georgia....They won the national title---very good team, that won the East, lost to Bama, then beat Bama. UGA was a very good football team. Not sure what that has to do with anything?
What it means is that Georgia was three touchdowns better than any damned team in the Big Ten. GEEZE. Plus Georgia could not even win the SEC!

Prior to the playoffs it was a popularity contest with the largest newspapers outlets that were anything less than biased. If you can't figure that out then I can't help you.

Justify Notre Dame's championships. What about the titles GIVEN to Ohio State.

Now that the SEC is winning all the playoff games they are once again changing the rules.

Okay back to your post that only Alabama and LSU, SEC teams, are in the top ten, but the three teams you list are not in the same conference, plus two of the three are trying to get into the SEC.

You are losing your argument. Sorry Borden.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a 12 yr old. 🤣

One minute, you’re talking up Florida because they won a few titles many years ago under a different coach. Now you’re telling us that anything that happened before the playoff is meaningless. When you have to shift the goalposts, you’ve already lost.

Btw, Bertie, it’s still a bit of a popularity contest. They just added a couple more teams to the mix.

Reactions: KisteK and Aberdale
Arguing with you is like arguing with a 12 yr old. 🤣

One minute, you’re talking up Florida because they won a few titles many years ago under a different coach. Now you’re telling us that anything that happened before the playoff is meaningless. When you have to shift the goalposts, you’ve already lost.

Btw, Bertie, it’s still a bit of a popularity contest. They just added a couple more teams to the mix.
I may argue like a 12 yr old, but I do not make direct insults. My name is Bert.

"When you have to shift the goalposts, you’ve already lost."

....if only you knew that this is the exact same thing as Timeframing.

Nice try, but no.

I don't pick arbitrary timeframes or change the criteria in every post. I use the consensus modern era timeframe and I stick with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
The premise it’s okay not to rank a team based on merit this year due to strength in past years is exactly what is wrong with college football.
Yes. Notre Dame in the coaches poll was ranked 5th preseason, lost their first game and dropped to 9th. But now in week 5 they are still receiving votes! Hell if they beat a top 50 team they will be back in the top 25 just because of their name.

What it means is that Georgia was three touchdowns better than any damned team in the Big Ten. GEEZE. Plus Georgia could not even win the SEC!
Again, wtf does this have to do with what we were talking about?

UGA won the east division by 3 games, Bert....Lost to Bama in championship game by 17---then beat Bama by 15 in National title game....So, I mean, pretty much even here, Bert.

They lost to themselves more so than getting beat by Ole Miss. 🤮
Exactly this----UK is better than Ole Miss, IMO...2 missed extra points, FG and dude getting tackled by his own guy on KO; He's gone if not. UK left 5 very big points on the field. And a for sure TD if kid doesn't gt tripped up by his own guy.

Kentucky lost to a top 20 team on the road; so come on Duke, Kansas, UNC, UCLA et.al. fans pile on!
Why? And FTR, UCLA smashed a very good Top 15 Washington team--albeit at home.

But why make this post? It just opens you up, brother....C'mon, bert---quit taking things so perssonal, man....UK is a very, very good football team---enjoy it.

Exactly this----UK is better than Ole Miss, IMO...2 missed extra points, FG and dude getting tackled by his own guy on KO; He's gone if not. UK left 5 very big points on the field. And a for sure TD if kid doesn't gt tripped up by his own guy.
And the safety. They had the ball on the freakin' 11, not the 1... and gave up a damn safety. 😂

I only have gotten credits from community college so I can yearly support any D1 program(s) of my choosing.

And the safety. They had the ball on the freakin' 11, not the 1... and gave up a damn safety. 😂
Levis is a very good Qb---but alot of his sacks are on him----the safety today is on him. If its not there, just throw the damn ball away. I don't how many times i yelled today---throw the damn thing away dude!!

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Levis is a very good Qb---but alot of his sacks are on him----the safety today is on him. If its not there, just throw the damn ball away. I don't how many times i yelled today---throw the damn thing away dude!!
Yeah, very questionable decision-making. He tries to do too much, which I get, but you gotta be smarter than that.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Kansas sneaks away with a 3 point victory on a shanked FG that likely would've sent it to OT. Should be in top 25. I think Colorado has taken the crown as the worst current major conference program. They are awful.

Ugly second half, but I'll take it.

As good as Leipold is overall as a coach, his game management skills leave a little to be desired.

Wouldn't have expected to see the defense win them a game this year.

ADVERTISEMENT