ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if you won the last game you played this season.

giphy.gif

Who is going to take over pg duties for State next year? Watts?
I have a lot of MSU friends and family, most don't know, but a couple mentioned Rocket will run point. Cassius is going to he hard to replace.

Watts will play majority of PG I assume. We will also have Jr year Loyer who hopefully improves enough to not be a complete liability on the court, and freshman PG AJ Hoggard who probably still needs work.

It'll be interesting because if Rocket plays PG, we won't really have a true SG on the roster. Gabe Brown and Aaron Henry will play those wing roles, but as of now Brown has zero handle and Henry is more comfortable being a distributor / wing than a pure scorer.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Watts will play majority of PG I assume. We will also have Jr year Loyer who hopefully improves enough to not be a complete liability on the court, and freshman PG AJ Hoggard who probably still needs work.

It'll be interesting because if Rocket plays PG, we won't really have a true SG on the roster. Gabe Brown and Aaron Henry will play those wing roles, but as of now Brown has zero handle and Henry is more comfortable being a distributor / wing than a pure scorer.
Xavier Tillman will be back too though right?

Not sure. Could see him coming back for his Sr year, but he does have 2 kids and some mock drafts have him at the end of the first round...
If he's shown in the first round, he might want to jump. Having Winston run point is something he won't have next year and chances are, next years draft will be stronger.

That is if they even have a draft this year.

Heck, at UK, dudes leave after their frosh year for mid 2nd round projections. SMDH

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Auburn probably played our best game of the year and routed Tennessee in Knoxville

Not only did we win it, we cut down nets afterward in front of a sold out home crowd.

Reactions: KisteK
Your 2020 National Champions did, indeed, prevail in Lubbock in their final act.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT