ADVERTISEMENT

GITT and welcome me back

giphy.gif

the 2020 badge grind is more difficult than the 2019 overall grind. Happy?

Because you were blatantly wrong back then and couldn’t accept it. Now I figured you’d have enough to to realize that you were wrong first hand.

Laughing sorry. I love this board.If you don't listen to that song while looking at that gif, I can't be your friend.

*kidding, I'll still be your friend.

**I'm guessing the OP @HRTheCard thought this thread would go another way. We'd all applaud and talk about how we missed him.

It took another direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Jesus Christ, what were you googling when you came across this...
There's been many times, I browsed through vile shit, just looking for the right gif to post that fits the retort. I'd have a response in my head, and wanted to portrait it perfectly.

When seeing this gif, I couldn't help but think about what you just said.

Reactions: bMORE607
There's been many times, I browsed through vile shit, just looking for the right gif to post that fits the retort.

When seeing this gif, I couldn't help but think about what you just said.
It's actually been good inspiration for me. I was just thinking about how much I hate my job but realized it could be worse, I could be that photographer.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Laughing Even "that" photographer. To be honest, I wouldn't mind. It's gotta better than selling cars.

Just when I thought I met a bunch of assholes at one job, here comes a collection of other assholes.

Laughing sorry. I love this board.If you don't listen to that song while looking at that gif, I can't be your friend.

*kidding, I'll still be your friend.

**I'm guessing the OP @HRTheCard thought this thread would go another way. We'd all applaud and talk about how we missed him.

It took another direction.

No. I started it as a troll thread considering all of the other GITT i got on and saw. Going as expected outside of @bMORE607

No. I started it as a troll thread considering all of the other GITT i got on and saw. Going as expected outside of @bMORE607
@bMORE607 don't get me started on that guy. He once convinced me to not giving food to a homeless man. I was going to give the guy a bite of my apple and @bMORE607 took it right out of my hand and threw it across the street. True story. I said, well let's plant the seeds and maybe an apple tree can grow her and future generations can eat from this tree. He pee'd on it, right in front of everyone he pulled out his huge member and pissed all over it.

ADVERTISEMENT