ADVERTISEMENT

GITT and tell me why Virginia shouldn't be ranked #1

Cool story bro.

Do you they give out trophies for fat indians who pay for sex? Because @bignish would have like a hundred trophies by now.
They don't so I ordered one off the internet.

giphy.gif

Fun fact: UVA has never finished in the top 10 in the final football rankings... Even Duke has managed to get in there a couple times.

Reactions: MGO1668
Fun fact: UVA has never finished in the top 10 in the final football rankings... Even Duke has managed to get in there a couple times.

No one cares about American football. UVA has many top 10 football finishes.

Because according to head to head records, they're the third best team with Virginia in their name.

Reactions: willrocks4
I will take the odds they still don't make final four because they will let someone hang around they shouldnt

I will take the odds they still don't make final four because they will let someone hang around they shouldnt

Maybe but our 7th best scoring margin in the country says we do a pretty good job separating from a lot of teams.

I’ve noticed that. Not trying to be mean but they do.

First of all, I was being sarcastic. I have no problem with UVA being ranked #1.

Second... Does VT even have basketball fans? How do we sound like them?

Third... be honest, you know UVA wants no part of WVU in the ncaa tourney. You can't out-ugly or out-tough us like you do some other teams when we're on our game. We handled you two years in a row, plus UVA has had very little success in March over the years.

Last edited:
First of all, I was being sarcastic. I have no problem with UVA being ranked #1.

Second... Does VT even have basketball fans? How do we sound like them?

Third... be honest, you know UVA wants no part of WVU in the ncaa tourney. You can't out-ugly or out-tough us like you do some other teams when we're on our game. We handled you two years in a row, plus UVA has had very little success in March over the years.

TP09nd1.gif

Haha. Not really bump worthy. Are you saying that a team that went 20-1 in the ACC and 31-2 overall shouldn't have been ranked #1?

The only thing this proves is that rankings don't mean anything.

Reactions: mkuwonder
Apparently the ACC isn’t nearly as good as you think it is

Those retrievers played fetch really good last night boys..... definitely deserve some Scooby snacks

ADVERTISEMENT