ADVERTISEMENT

Gimme Bam over Jokic.

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
Keep watching and it won’t sound so crazy by the end of the playoffs.

I concede Jokic is better at everything except defense and blocking shots. Thats just what I look for in a big man though, play tough D and protect the rim. Seems like ideals of the past. Luckily Bam is very skilled as well and like Jokic has plenty of “prime” years coming Up.

Keep watching and it won’t sound so crazy by the end of the playoffs.

I concede Jokic is better at everything except defense and blocking shots. Thats just what I look for in a big man though, play tough D and protect the rim. Seems like ideals of the past. Luckily Bam is very skilled as well and like Jokic has plenty of “prime” years coming Up.
I mean sure, it’s what you like.

But I’ll tell you right now, replace Jokic with Bam in the Nuggets, I don’t think they beat the Clippers. However, Jokic could turn the Heat into a truly elite offensive team while sacrificing some defense.

He got lucky last night. Tatum will not make the same mistake....

The Jokic comments were mainly made tongue in cheek with all the other threads.

I do think bam will be a perineal all star going further, and his potential is pretty much unlimited.

Dudes a beast.

Jokic is a Point Center.

There have been ones before but not to the level of Jokic.
They didn't really spread the floor and have the ability to pass on the move.

Some of you could be too young to really remember Bill Walton.
More much on the low block and stationary.

Jokic because of where the Nuggets are at is going to get buzz.
NBA is all about players. For the most part Jokic hasn't received the credit he deserves.

Maybe centers are back where things are at and we will start seeing more players like Jokic.
Would be funny.

The Jokic comments were mainly made tongue in cheek with all the other threads.

I do think bam will be a perineal all star going further, and his potential is pretty much unlimited.

Dudes a beast.
Oh absolutely no doubt. Bam is definitely a great great player. He does everything well outside of shoot and create his own shot. But he’s a great defender, rebounder, screen setter(which is underrated), and has high basketball IQ. Bam possesses a great skill set to make up for his lack of shooting or shot creation(which has looked better in the bubble might I add, I believe in the bubble he’s shooting 45 from the mid range and 86 from the free throw line)

Jokic is a one man elite offense. Btw Jokic is also an underrated defender, yes hes not super mobile and athletic so he can struggle in pick n roll a bit and is not a shot blocker but he has exceptional positioning, is an elite rebounder and has elite hands on defense(sort of similar to Marc gasol). The advanced analytics actually thinks hes very good defender.

ADVERTISEMENT