ADVERTISEMENT

Gif your rival's fans thinking about playing your team

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
tenor.gif

Kentucky fans thinking about battling Tennessee.

Until you compliment them again. :)
Well, I don't like a bully and that Cat fan was being bullied by the Auburn fan. I had to smack down the Auburn fan.

Times have changed. In fact, beating Kentucky was the highlight of Tennessee’s football season this year.
Noppers, beating Auburn was the highlight. Every year occurrences like beating UK in CFB are simply mundane.

Tennessee is good. Best team we’ve played thus far. We played lights out and they still beat us by 10.

Reactions: della
I see Tenn running the table in the SEC. Auburn could be the only team to wreck their undefeated season but I doubt it. Surely they won't muck it up like 2014 again. 1 Elite 8 is all they own in basketball, and had many good teams. You are Reppin SEC, the world is watching

Jarms sure does like to cornhole people.

Also, rent free little guy.
Rent free says the UL fan who posts more about big bro than his own team. You are UL's version of the fake wife having fraud who posts here.

By the way, UK dominated 2 of their rivals and got destroyed by another. We'll see how KU goes. We do not consider UT a rival. They've been largely irrelevant as far as cbb goes.

They are. Tennessee has always considered UK a rival though since it's their Super Bowl. The feeling just isn't mutual.
Since Tennessee has beaten UK more than anyone else, it is only fitting that we are rivals.
However, the only feeling UK will have this year is pain.

Reactions: GhostVol
Rent free says the UL fan who posts more about big bro than his own team. You are UL's version of the fake wife having fraud who posts here.

By the way, UK dominated 2 of their rivals and got destroyed by another. We'll see how KU goes. We do not consider UT a rival. They've been largely irrelevant as far as cbb goes.
Lol okay. That’s all fake news. @JimboBBN check your boy. I talk more about UK than my own team? Your rustle has gotten ahold of your own rational thought. Take a second and breathe buddy, you know not what you speak.. even @mebeblue2 will vouch I don’t talk about UK more than U of L.

Since Tennessee has beaten UK more than anyone else, it is only fitting that we are rivals.
However, the only feeling UK will have this year is pain.
UK has played UT far more often than they've played any other opponent, it's not even close. The fact remains that UT is 71-154 against UK. In case your math isn't up to speed, that's better than a 2/1 advantage for UK.

UK most games played against opponent:
UT - 225
Vandy - 192
UGA - 152
Bama - 149
UF - 140

It's not a true rivalry unless it's competitive. I know I saw a stat a year or two ago that Duke and UNC were like 50-50 over the last 100 games, even the scoring was tied over those 100 games or something crazy like that.

UK has played UT far more often than they've played any other opponent, it's not even close. The fact remains that UT is 71-154 against UK. In case your math isn't up to speed, that's better than a 2/1 advantage for UK.

UK most games played against opponent:
UT - 225
Vandy - 192
UGA - 152
Bama - 149
UF - 140

UT has played UK more than anyone else ~ Check
UT has beaten UK more than anyone else ~ Check
UT won the series last year ~ Check
*UT is kicking your ass this year ~ Check
Tennessee is your Rival
Kitty Cat...

I did up until the late 90's. I think if Barnes can keep continued success, it could blossom again. Your guys are great these past 2 years, but we'll see once Grant and Admiral is gone.
Please reread (CFB)...

ADVERTISEMENT