ADVERTISEMENT

Giannis has the last 2 MVP trophies, but Lebron is still the real MVP..

RonnieBobby

Silver Member
Aug 14, 2020
He showed why in closing out Denver Saturday. Nobody since MJ has had the ability to dominate in the postseason like Lebron does. Giannis is amazing, but as with tennis in grand slams and golf in the majors, the NBA playoffs reveal who the real best players are.

And obligatory enter lebrons record in the Finals.

seriously though, the dude probably deserved to win like 10 straight mvps. It just seems They just get tired of giving it to the same player over and over for whatever reason.

Reactions: afish111
Remove LeBron from the Lakers and they probably go .500. Remove Giannis from the Bucks and they go .250.

He showed why in closing out Denver Saturday. Nobody since MJ has had the ability to dominate in the postseason like Lebron does. Giannis is amazing, but as with tennis in grand slams and golf in the majors, the NBA playoffs reveal who the real best players are.

dominate in the post season? He's nothing but a glorified Robin this year to AD's Batman.

2020 Playoff AD: 29 - 9 - 3.5 - 1.2 - 1.2
2020 Playoff Bron: 27 - 10 - 9 - 1.3- 1.0

Okay... lol

Old ass Bron still the baddest man on the planet.
Facts. People just love to hate Lebron. He’s the best in the league and it’s not even up for debate. Anyone that suggests otherwise is the definition of a casual.

Reactions: afish111 and 829305
Facts. People just love to hate Lebron. He’s the best in the league and it’s not even up for debate. Anyone that suggests otherwise is the definition of a casual.
Love watching Bron take the tough assignment late. Who does that 17 years into the league? That’s right, no one.

Reactions: UL_1986
LeBron is a great player....

But if Dwight Howard didn't have his head on straight that series could still be going on.
Coming out of that series I was impressed with Dwight Howard.
He feels like this is his chance to win a NBA Championship. There is a good chance he doesn't play much against the Miami Heat.
But what he provided to the Lakers gave them a chance to win that series.

Rondo is another. Rondo played one hell of a series.

This time it wasn't all LeBron.
Didn't last year prove anything to you.

I don't care how elite a player is he isn't winning games by himself.

Scorching take. This goes for everyone who has ever touched a basketball.

True.
But because of hype and television ratings they are giving LeBron credit.

What is interesting...
Check out Jokic's stats vs Utah and the LA Clippers and then the LA Lakers

Limiting Jokic to me was the key to the series.

But...
You can say Denver didn't have anyone to slow down LeBron though.
I think the NBA Finals could be different though

True.
But because of hype and television ratings they are giving LeBron credit.

What is interesting...
Check out Jokic's stats vs Utah and the LA Clippers and then the LA Lakers

Limiting Jokic to me was the key to the series.

But...
You can say Denver didn't have anyone to slow down LeBron though.
I think the NBA Finals could be different though
Just tired of everyone trying to shit on LeBron. I get that his political takes rile the masses, but on the court the dude is like no other. People should appreciate him before it’s too late.

Just tired of everyone trying to shit on LeBron. I get that his political takes rile the masses, but on the court the dude is like no other. People should appreciate him before it’s too late.

I see where you are coming from.
My opinion has nothing to do with politics.

You are right about LeBron. One of the greatest players who ever stepped on the court.

Maybe he is the one who got Dwight Howard correct.
I was thinking it was age. Possibly could be LeBron.

I see where you are coming from.
My opinion has nothing to do with politics.

You are right about LeBron. One of the greatest players who ever stepped on the court.

Maybe he is the one who got Dwight Howard correct.
I was thinking it was age. Possibly could be LeBron.
It’s probably a combination of both.

Remove LeBron from the Lakers and they probably go .500. Remove Giannis from the Bucks and they go .250.

I'd take Lebron in the postseason on any team over Giannis. MJ really didn't learn to max a roster till he was forced to play PG for half a season, there is time for Giannis to become what MJ and Lebron became.
'

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT