ADVERTISEMENT

GG Jackson - UNC Fans What Happened?

You must have the obsessed Duke fan on ignore.

Basically his mother was never happy he was leaving home. He was asked over and over if he wanted to reclassify. Hubert would hold a spot if so. He said no. After UNC took Nance his camp really pushed it hard so now there isn't a spot at UNC. Basically he wants to get to the league quicker and while he probably won't be nearly as good this year as he would have been a year later, virtually everyone said he should not reclassify, you can never blame a dude for trying to make money so hope it works out for him.

The only thing most UNC fans roll their eyes at is all of the 'God's Plan' talk. I would rather these guys just admit it is about money and getting to the league quicker. There is nothing wrong with that.

Just realized Lamont is now at SC. Good for him.

060a8f94-3eef-4560-9ac2-f53f801a3b93_text.gif

You must have the obsessed Duke fan on ignore.

Basically his mother was never happy he was leaving home. He was asked over and over if he wanted to reclassify. Hubert would hold a spot if so. He said no. After UNC took Nance his camp really pushed it hard so now there isn't a spot at UNC. Basically he wants to get to the league quicker and while he probably won't be nearly as good this year as he would have been a year later, virtually everyone said he should not reclassify, you can never blame a dude for trying to make money so hope it works out for him.

The only thing most UNC fans roll their eyes at is all of the 'God's Plan' talk. I would rather these guys just admit it is about money and getting to the league quicker. There is nothing wrong with that.
Wow. Who are you associated with at UNC for all this inside information. And I apologize for posting something I heard.

ADVERTISEMENT