ADVERTISEMENT

GG Jackson decommitting

Good for him but has been sort of known for a week or so. Wants to get to the league as quick as possible. If he made the decision earlier he still could have come to UNC but he didn't so they got Nance, which is probably better for next year anyway. Sucks for that class though as while I think he will just be solid year (and has to play at SC on an awful team) I think he would have been great in two years.

Bacot somewhat trolling him is kind of funny though. Bacot is pretty good with the social media stuff.

I think reclassifying is usually a mistake but we'll see. Some of his family, the mom mainly I think, gets what they want at the very least. Kids should do what they want though so I'm ok with it. This stuff usually works out for UNC. The 'God's Plan' stuff was super dumb but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
According to Jason Jordan it sounds like UNc fans was being pretty harsh to Jackson on Twitter after he decommitted.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
According to Jason Jordan it sounds like UNc fans was being pretty harsh to Jackson on Twitter after he decommitted.

I'm sure some were. I'm sure some non UNC were joining in and acting like them as well (and I'm sure UNC fans do this as well). People are idiots.

Jason Jordan is a massive Duke homer and jock suck up though. He is obsessed with attention from high school kids. He was thrilled with this I'm sure.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
I'm sure some were. I'm sure some non UNC were joining in and acting like them as well (and I'm sure UNC fans do this as well). People are idiots.

Jason Jordan is a massive Duke homer and jock suck up though. He is obsessed with attention from high school kids. He was thrilled with this I'm sure.
Fans are fans! Tickles me when people make fun of other fanbases for doing shit that their own fan base does.

Never knew Jordan was a Duke homer. He go to school there?

Doubt it. He just loves to hype up Duke recruits and go on and on when they land one. Seems to relish in UNC struggling at times. I don't think many people like him much anyway though. He acts more like a fan than professional at times.

Reactions: Scotty00
What? Doesn't everyone already know that is where he is going?

He sucks anyway. Doesn't matter which Carolina he goes to. 😁

Kevin Bryan

diary-of-a-wimpy-kid-loser.gif

ADVERTISEMENT