ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Tech banned from 2020 NCAA Tourney

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
In other news...I've been banned from participating in banging Margot Robbie. SmokinSmile

EFZzb-RWwAMA5DJ

Last edited:
Reactions: toonces11
When is Louisville going to get theirs.

Seems like a Kentucky hit list
Kansas
LSU
Auburn
Arizona

But why Georgia Tech? Those nerds aren't any good

Ha, banned from a tournament they weren't going to be in anyway.

Posteseason ban. So No NIT or ACC Tournament either.

GT should actually be semi-decent this year. They return their top 3 scorers from last year - and bring in 2 quality transfers in Parham (21.4 ppg at VMI, shot 40% from 3) and Usher (8.6 ppg at USC). Not a top 25 team. But, a good chance at being on the bubble.

Not the one who banned you dipshit. Take that up up with the new Mod.
It shouldn’t be hard for you to pull the skirt up and defend one of the few that 1.) actually participated in discussion on that board and 2.) always backed away for a bit when you warned me of sensitive topics.

I’ve never even really went after you on here only over this hullabaloo

Reactions: VAWildcat15
It shouldn’t be hard for you to pull the skirt up and defend one of the few that 1.) actually participated in discussion on that board and 2.) always backed away for a bit when you warned me of sensitive topics.

I’ve never even really went after you on here only over this hullabaloo
Hey Steelers....you're a soppy puss. Oh BTW, can you help a brother out and get me reinstated by the Mod who banned me? Laughing Sure thing Champ. Winking

What’s even funnier is Steelers had to call for back up and get his hillbilly grandma to moderate because he couldn’t take control of a board that has a mere 20 posters. Embarrassing.

Speaking of players getting paid, I find it hilarious that Dennis smith denies getting paid by nc state. I guess he grew up his whole life dreaming of playing for their power basketball program

Speaking of players getting paid, I find it hilarious that Dennis smith denies getting paid by nc state. I guess he grew up his whole life dreaming of playing for their power basketball program
I mean, well he did just grow up 60 miles from NC State....SO who knows...Maybe he was a big NC State fan.

Steelers just shut down a thread where Zipp was getting his shit pushed in stating this “Serious question; asking as just another poster here. Why do so many feed into these posts that take threads off the rails? If "someone" is taking the thread or topic to a place where most don't want the thread to go (negativity), why not just ignore those posts and let that diversion die with that single post? Why do many feel the need to respond to a post or poster that seeks to derail or hijack a thread? Those who respond to these senselessly negative posts are just as guilty of perpetuating that negativity (keeping the topic alive) as the senselessly negative poster himself. The "board" decides what topics thrive and what topics die by what it chooses to respond to. Don't be that guy; let that shit die. Ignore is a great option.”

I’ve never seen a “mod” who claimed to step down from his position lol, protect a university of Tom Jurich fan in Zipp, tooth and nail. Very sad, he must owe him money or something. Yikes.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT