***Gators vs Cincy thread***

NorthJerseyGator

Sep 17, 2010
Gators coming in losers of 3 straight, shooting 7-47 from three last two games. No inside presence until Egbunu returns in a few weeks for conference play.

Went from beating Gonzaga and almost beating Duke to taking 8 days off and then coming off the layoff with being blasted by FSU and beaten by Loyola-Chicago this week before this game vs Cincy in Newark.

Gotta find some toughness out of this team to win this one. Can't just be all finesse 3 pt shooters.

***Gators back to business, win a close tight, tough game 66-60***

Last edited:

speedfrk

Oct 8, 2003
Boston
Team
Florida State
I actually need the gators to win this. I need that win to really mean something when we're on the bubble in march

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator

NorthJerseyGator

Sep 17, 2010
I actually need the gators to win this. I need that win to really mean something when we're on the bubble in march
It just occurred to me why we have been sucking hard recently. I knew we were missing our inside presence Egbunu but I just realized we are missing our top 3 inside men, Egbunu, Stokes, and Johnson. Forgot about the other two bigs.

Reactions: speedfrk

FlGator22

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2004
You guys won’t be on the bubble. You guys got rid of ball hogs and got a great COLLEGE team.