ADVERTISEMENT

Garcia kid

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
Who transferred from unc has to be hating life right now.

Quitting when its tough aint the way to go young folks.

Not meant to make light of his covid situation at all, i just personally view it as quitting on the team.

Who transferred from unc has to be hating life right now.

Quitting when its tough aint the way to go young folks.

Not meant to make light of his covid situation at all, i just personally view it as quitting on the team.

What was the story with him? Heard family issues and was not vaccinated and grandma or someone got covid. Not sure but he was starting and at times their best player

What was the story with him? Heard family issues and was not vaccinated and grandma or someone got covid. Not sure but he was starting and at times their best player
I'd heard that his family was particularly hurt by Covid. Im not sure of anything other than that.

Reactions: donelsonsam
Lots of illnesses and a couple of deaths. I don’t think he was ever happy here but he absolutely had shit happening back home.

UNC has been playing a lot better since Garcia left the team. Makes you wonder if his lack of playing time caused a little bit of locker room contention/turmoil. Duke certainly played a lot better in 2015 when Sulaimon was dismissed from the team.

UNC has been playing a lot better since Garcia left the team. Makes you wonder if his lack of playing time caused a little bit of locker room contention/turmoil. Duke certainly played a lot better in 2015 when Sulaimon was dismissed from the team.
And Bates at Memphis.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Garcia had illness issues in his family but there was more to it. He wasn’t happy, which is fine. It worked out well. I was never crazy about him or McKoy from the beginning anyway.

His dad was really sick in the ICU but thankfully recovered. His grandma, who lived with the family, also got really sick and unfortunately passed away earlier in March.

ADVERTISEMENT