ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday to Lubbock! 1st time ever!

wow! what an ass-kickin -
congrats on winning the B12 again -

If it were only that easy. Good win tonight and KU needed to play in a blowout win for a change. That said I'll enjoy it but also understand OU presents no defense whatsoever. You take what the defense give you. OU give their opponents ample chances and KU cashed in tonight.

Reactions: TechRaiderRider
its a done deal -
after the Tech game,
KU has UT and Ok St -
Tech plays in Stillwater
most likely without Evans,
and in Morgantown after the KU game -

The whole thing is with TTU is everything they do starts on the defensive end. They're the best defensive team in the Big 12 and I think in the top 5 in all the country defensively. They're not where they are by accident. If KU repeats they're gonna have to earn the hell out of it. It's a 2 horse race and it should be a fun one to watch.

Reactions: TechRaiderRider
The whole thing is with TTU is everything they do starts on the defensive end. They're the best defensive team in the Big 12 and I think in the top 5 in all the country defensively. They're not where they are by accident. If KU repeats they're gonna have to earn the hell out of it. It's a 2 horse race and it should be a fun one to watch.
this is true -
wreck em!!

We were wondering over on the our home board. Is Evans in the next game or does the team know yet? I know he's listed as day to day but curious to see they've decided yet.
no decision yet that i know -
last update was he could play
if the pain isn't too great -
i'm concerned he"ll try to play
and make the injury worse
(similar to Zach)
and miss Saturday's game -

Tech is so tough to beat for 2 reasons. First is their defense. Just incredible with their rotation and overall team defense. And then when you have a guy like Keenan Evans you always have the advantage at the end of games. We know because we saw this with Mason last year.

no decision yet that i know -
last update was he could play
if the pain isn't too great -
i'm concerned he"ll try to play
and make the injury worse
(similar to Zach)
and miss Saturday's game -

Going to be an interesting decision for sure against OSU. The foot is something you can re-injure and aggravate easily. Hope he's good. Big fan of Evans.

ADVERTISEMENT