Green Bay at #23 Purdue 7pm BTN
Mount Saint Mary's at Georgetown 7pm CBSSN
Florida State at Pitt 8pm ESPNU
Cincinnati at #18 Ohio State 830p FS1
Chicago at Depaul 830p FS2
#11 Virginia at Syracuse 9pm ACCN
Northern Arizona at #21 Arizona 9pm PAC12N
Long Beach State at UCLA 11pm PAC12N

Going to watch ND UNC and then Cincy Ohio St, until the UVA Syracuse game comes on.

ND/UNC is #1 for me, want to see Anthony. Cincy vs OSU is always a battle, plus I got Cumberland on my fantasy squad.

That will be it for me since I also have a few pro games to watch with Trae, Luka and Ja all in action.

ND/UNC and Cincy/tOSU are the marque games tonight. My watching schedule looks like...

IUPUI at Butler--Until Purdue game at 7---Flip at commercials to ND/UNC & Cincy/OSU game until 9----Then watch end of Cincy game if close until Virginia & Syracuse---Long Beach & UCLA until I fall asleep which is likely before halftime lol

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Going to be tuning in to see Cole Anthony. Kid is supposed to be all world.

As a UC fan I have no idea what to expect during Brannen’s first game, but watch out for Jarron’s cousin, Jaevin. He shoots 25 foot layups. Him and Jarron should be a handful but quite worried about handling Wesson after Brooks left. Excited to see how the new offense looks.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
As a UC fan I have no idea what to expect during Brannen’s first game, but watch out for Jarron’s cousin, Jaevin. He shoots 25 foot layups. Him and Jarron should be a handful but quite worried about handling Wesson after Brooks left. Excited to see how the new offense looks.

jumpingsmile

Wearing glasses on the court seems odd to me. Doesn't it restrict court vision? They don't look like goggles. but glasses with frames.

thanks espn for showing us the mascot instead of the play on the court.

Did I just imagine the glasses or did he lose them?

Gtown down 12 at half vs the Mount- not the start Ewing was expecting.....

I just can't get enough of the Greg Anthony cam. :confused:

Even if I'm a UNC fan, I'd be "that's enough already".

I'm guessing you guys are going to live with this all season.

That three was worth six points IMO. You could see the ND guy wanting to one up him, which lead to a bad shot and another three on the other end.
No doubt they're playing rattled. Anthony has taken them out of their gameplan.

I can handle my liquor/beer, but I'd be under the table if I played a drinking game that consisted of "drink everytime they show Greg".

Reactions: AWilli6995
Every player feeding of Cole except for the official. Platek gets no respect. Ball don't lie.

Good game UNCfans. Anthony is the real deal. Rest of your team...meh.

It isn't close to over with the way ND can shoot. When everyone is healthy I think this team will be ok. BRob is probably our third best scorer and KJ our second best PG and neither are playing. I also think Bacot can be really good and Brooks is solid. But yeah, a lot of pretty average pieces around him.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
May have been a bad call there but the dude walked like a mofo and they missed that. You could see Brooks was going to force that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT